• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Contract Watch

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come on Kroenke just give them the contract they want. i don't blame Alexis and Özil they see all the top players in top clubs earn at least 200k a week so they have all the right to ask about these kind of contracts. it up to our club and owner to offer them that. wenger can't do more and its not up to him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Any player with more loyalty to the manager than to the club should just get the f*** out of the club already, seems to me that they have become comfortable with the complacency Wenger brings and are afraid of a new manager whipping them into shape. Such players are losers and we will never win anything with them. Having said that I will understand if they just don't want to see Eddie Howe or some other poor choice being our manager next season, which is more likely.
Hard to see why a top player would stay with no relationship with the manager... We pay less & we win less than the European giants, divided fan base, poor atmosphere & an Everton / Liverpool level squad around them.

blaise

I d say Wenger is staying for sure, unless we continue with these results and collapse even more. What I would actually hate is giving new contract to Özil and losing Sanchez in a year on a free.
80-100m budget is nothing these days. We need to sell some players to fund overhaul, we need to find a buyer for Özil(if we finally want to have some tactical flexibity) and couple of our british players(they always have value).

scytheavatar

Established Member
Hard to see why a top player would stay with no relationship with the manager... We pay less & we win less than the European giants, divided fan base, poor atmosphere & an Everton / Liverpool level squad around them.

That's why we need a new manager who can turn us into winners, the way Wenger can't.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
oiChMfTdWlY.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we are going to see alot of out goings this Summer specially if ox don't sign new contract and wilshere sceczney want to leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom