• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player contracts...

johe

I think Lehmann's in 2006, Cygan also 2006, Gilberto 2006, Almunia 2007. Jeffers, Senderos and Ali I have no idea.

Oh, and I'm only 91% sure about Almunia's.

efurze

PolishGooner said:
I know all contracts, except these

Would you mind posting the ones you do know? I'd like to know how long we've got the first team members locked up for. Would you happen to know any of the players' buyout clauses as well?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would you mind posting the ones you do know? I'd like to know how long we've got the first team members locked up for. Would you happen to know any of the players' buyout clauses as well?

hardly any of our players have buyout clauses. Those things are usually given for players signing for small clubs incase a big club comes in for them one day.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
wow i didnt know that ....

when i manage small clubs on cm - my players always ask for buyout clauses but when im with arsenal nobody bothers .... :?

Calvin check your bloody inbox !!

PolishGooner

Cole - 2007
Vieira - 2007
Pires - 2007
Ljungberg - 2006
Reyes - 2008
Bergkamp - 2005
Lauren - 2005
Taylor - 2005
Henry - 2008
van Bronckhorst - 2005
Edu - 2005
Pennant - 2005
Clichy - 2007
Campbell - 2006
Toure - 2008
Bentley - 2008
Cesc - 2009
van Persie - 2008
Flamini - 2008
Svard - 2005

johe

PolishGooner said:
You are sure or you just guess? I know all contracts, except these

I have my sources 8) just kidding, I usually remember from when they sign, if it says 3-year contract or 4 year etc.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
NO Arsenal players have buy out clauses in their contracts.

Vieira said fter he signed last summer there was no buy out clause, but more to the point are Wengers comments when he signed his last contract. He was asked if there was some kind of get out clause and he replied that he never allowed it in player contracts, so it wouldn't be right for him to think about having one himself.

As for Real players buy out clauses, ALL players at ALL Spanish league clubs have buy out clauses written into their contracts. It's the rule there. But, for what it's worth, if I remember rightly Carlos' was £150mil, so they mean nothing really.

Top Bottom