• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Its been said a million times, but its no coincidence that we always have the most injuries. Can jack be recalled this month?

No. If they could, I'm sure they would, but they can't and Wilshere needs to see out the season as a starter anyway. I'm sure he's yet to peak fitness wise and has been building up his intensity gradually.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin injured now . . put us back up to 3rd in the injury league again.

There's a doubt against Walcott and Gibbs returning for the next match, Özil and Debuchy maybe, but still not in training yet.

Per and Coq Feb return, Santi March.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Bellerin injured now . . put us back up to 3rd in the injury league again.

There's a doubt against Walcott and Gibbs returning for the next match, Özil and Debuchy maybe, but still not in training yet.

Per and Coq Feb return, Santi March.

It was a bit concerning that Bellerin had to be thrown in early due to Mustafi's injury. Gibbs just shows that Monreal should have been given more rest while the opportunity was there. I think that players like Welbeck and Santi should be viewed largely as non-factors until they prove their fitness. Season is basically a write off for Cazorla in my view until evidence to the contrary.

For most of his career he's had an excellent injury record, it was last season that he broke down seriously for the first time.

Wonder if he has simply played too many games. Must take its toll to run around the entire pitch with those little legs.

He is not young anymore and never was really an athlete. Playing very demanding position on the field.

I really say this with best wishes for my favorite player. He could maybe get more years out of his career in the Spanish league.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Back up to 2nd in the injury league with 8 injuries. Doubts over Giroud, Gibbs, Coq, Bellerin, for Burnley. Walcott, Debuchy maybe 2/3 weeks. Santi and Per still no return date.

Chelsea just Costa out over the bust up, Sp**s only 2, Man U Ibra with a cold and Rojo back this week.

Our guys are made of f***ing match-wood and our rivals solid steel.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Should've sold him years back. Can't remember the last full season he's given us. £140k p/w for a lad who genuinely has difficulty dribbling :lol:.
I agree but he does score when he's fit - just can't stay fit. Anyway, he's with us till death or Arsène leaves for sure.

How can you forget this dribbbbble

Top Bottom