• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
January seriously can't come any sooner but we'll probably do nothing anyway.

The good run of form definitely clouded the depth issues. I've never understood the concept of injury prone players being relied on as backup.

Arteta seems to get injured for no reason these days.
January-I'm just hoping we can scrape through to the next interlull. At least after that we should hopefully have Ospina, Ramsey, Arteta, Theo & The Ox (fingers crossed).

There are reports that Welbeck & Rosicky may be gone for the season.

All the British lads are so injury prone:

Jack, Rambo, The Ox, Danny, Gibbs

redanddread

Not a single Chelsea player in that list! So many Arsenal players, also ex Arsenal players.
As long as I can remember, Chelsea haven't had major injury issues. Whereas we are in injury crisis every FCUCKING season.

Jazz

Anyone who doesn't think there's something wrong with our medical team is the one with the conspirosy theories here. Why the f do you not let theo warm up before going on!?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not buying the injury crisis anymore. We're doing it to ourselves.

What's the point of keeping Campbell, Rosicky, Flamini and Arteta for example? Not only are they past it and ****, they're also injury prone, and backups for talented crocks like Wilshere, Ramsey, Ox and Theo..

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

What's the point of keeping Campbell, Rosicky, Flamini and Arteta for example? Not only are they past it and ****, they're also injury prone, and backups for talented crocks like Wilshere, Ramsey, Ox and Theo..
we needed to keep this team togheter, our first objective for the last 2 seasons was not to lose anyone.

redanddread

If you think the amount of $$ wasted on Diaby, Rosicky and any other number of players that are currently injured-it's madness! The simple fact is that we have several key players that are injury prone and have been for a LONG time.

Wilshere was injured in pre-season before playing a game. 6 month out. How is that possible?

Welbeck was post to be out for two weeks but will be out for 8 months. How is that possible?

Walcott and Chamberlain got injured after 5 minute of play without getting tackled. How is that possible?

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Anyone else think that our players have actually been over performing in the past years? We've not had the best teams/squad but yet we've qualified for the CL every year and two FA Cups recently too. Has it been a case of running playing into the ground to compensate for this? Especially when we persisted with chronically injured players thinning the squad even more.

Just a thought.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Wish Ox and Theo (and all others injured) a speedy and good recovery.

Hopefully we'll survive the matches v Swansea and Spuds (and Bayern, but care less about that result).

But most importantly we should reduce the amount of wishful thinking when we man our squad.

blaze_of_glory

This is a disaster. Especially as it comes right after Ramsey being injured. I'd hoped we might be in for a season with less injuries but obviously that was a foolish hope.
Its not that bad. They and Ramsey should all be back after the next international break. All that matters is beating Swansea and Sp**s imo, and I think we can do it without them. The Bayern game is not as important, and likely a loss regardless of who plays.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Keep the same side with Campbell or Iwobi starting for the games against Swansea/Sp**s.

Play this against Bayern if nobody else gets injured:

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
Flamini Cazorla Coquelin
Özil Giroud Alexis
Walcott, Chamberlain, Ramsey, Arteta and Ospina should be back after the International break, the injury prone bastards!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is a disaster. Especially as it comes right after Ramsey being injured. I'd hoped we might be in for a season with less injuries but obviously that was a foolish hope.

No, disaster would be out until new year. Having said that, our 3 week estimates can easily become long term.

Top Bottom