• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Technically it could be longer, 3 games takes us up to the international break. They might not be ready for full match training until into the week afterwards.

Jazz

Great. So injuries (or rather our inability to prepare for these injures that happen every year by having a bigger squad) is AGAIN going to cost us the title. Yep, no one saw that coming (except everyone who said we had a terrible transfer window).

blaze_of_glory

Technically it could be longer, 3 games takes us up to the international break. They might not be ready for full match training until into the week afterwards.
Well, technically, it could also be shorter. This 3 games is still an early estimate I think. Wenger said yesterday that it would be 48hrs until they could do scans.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think we're focusing so much on keeping Kos, Coq, Monreal, Özil, Cazorla and Alexis fit that we're neglecting everyone else.

remains

Still got a team that's bursting with quality. No excuses. Annoying as it is I hope they take their time with ramsey walcott and Ox. Don't want them rushed back only to go down for even longer.

TheSage

The problem with the injuries our players receive is that they are inevitably caused by muscle or ligament "extensions" If you "tear" or "snap" a muscle, or a ligament, they will heal and actually be stronger than before, if you over extend a muscle or ligament the likelihood is that the injury will repeat as the injured area is weakened, it's similar to continually bending a paper-clip, it weakens until it breaks ... the secret is not to let players over extend ... I know that most top clubs use MRI's on healthy muscles looking for potential problems ... I thought we did this as well, identifying players in the so call "red-zone" ... Chelski almost never have players with this type of injury, is that down to fitter healthier players? or just better medical care and player rotation? ... the answer is probably both. One thing is for sure, no other EPL club would carry the long list of perennial injury cases that we do ... we're a business not a charity ... it's not as if these guys aren't getting well paid, stay fit or p*** off we MUST take that stance if we ever wish to match other teams injury (or lack thereof) performance .....

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Why is it always the players we depend on fgs?? The only starters that are reliable are cazorla and giroud. The rest are as fragile as each other

KAB

This is how we used to go through in previous seasons. We did it well and there will be a point that key players went injured and we were short with very weak back-up and started dropping points. We need to rectify this immediately to retain our form

blaze_of_glory

So Wenger confirms that Theo and Ox are out until after the international break. Ramsey supposed to be back after as well. ****ty but could be a lot worse, just need to dig deep through these next three games.

edit: actually just seen his quote

"Nothing has changed since after the game. They are out but the scans are today - it's 48 hours afterwards. We hope they are light injuries, but they are out until after the international break."

So potentially longer I suppose.. just hope the scans are good news.

Last edited:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Couldn't be AW pulling a bit of a fast one on Roy, could it? Bit of a whiff about the timing, it seems to me

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's a case of seeing when they return rather than relying on the news or Wenger. What is three weeks becomes four becomes six becomes 2 months.

Alexis Giroud Cazorla
Özil
Coquelin Arteta?

Not sure how or who else can realistically come in

Edit. Campbell forgot him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sis-former-Wales-coach-Raymond-Verheijen.html

This guy pipes up every time Ramsey gets injured ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom