• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
How do you sell a guy like Theo who'll demand those wages? We ****ed it with that contract.

True, very true.

I agree but he does score when he's fit - just can't stay fit. Anyway, he's with us till death or Arsène leaves for sure.

How can you forget this dribbbbble

Great moment, but these moments are too few and far between.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only Cazorla and yer man Sanogo out injured right now.

Expecting at least 2 injuries on Saturday.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hallel . . . f***ing . . . ujah. We're actually near the bottom of the injury league. :lol:

Looked at those stats every week for years and can't remember seeing us third from bottom with just one injury. Come at the right time too. Chelsea still bottom with 0 injuries again.

Santi's plantaris injury shows no return date again.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd love to know how many tens of millions we've spent on wages over the last ten years on players who haven't been fit to perform. Sour grapes maybe but I'd say Cazorla has pocked around 7 - 8m doing nothing. Wilshere, well, his accountant would struggle to keep up. Week in 4 weeks out Ramsey, seasons on end Diaby and towards the end Arteta. Injuries are part and parcel I accept but we haven't had part and parcel injuries

Tens of millions doesn't cover it more like hundreds of millions . Lost productivity isn't confined to store house workers.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I'd love to know how many tens of millions we've spent on wages over the last ten years on players who haven't been fit to perform. Sour grapes maybe but I'd say Cazorla has pocked around 7 - 8m doing nothing. Wilshere, well, his accountant would struggle to keep up. Week in 4 weeks out Ramsey, seasons on end Diaby and towards the end Arteta. Injuries are part and parcel I accept but we haven't had part and parcel injuries

Tens of millions doesn't cover it more like hundreds of millions . Lost productivity isn't confined to store house workers.
Done forget Rosicky and Van Persie.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Done forget Rosicky and Van Persie.
There are loads of examples. Eduardo, Vermaelen, Flamini, Ox, Gibbs, Walcott, Debuchy and I'm sure more smaller but frequent injuries that go unnoticed.

Last year Wilshere was out for 240 days and Rosicky out for 211 days. That's wild. A year and 80 days worth of wages wasted.

This year Mertesacker and Cazorla have missed 318 days. Almost a full year of wasted wages.

Drives me nuts. Wenger makes Arlene Foster look she's cooking money on a small family Bbq while he shovels it into reactor 5c at Hinkley!

Marmaduke

I can sympathize with the injuries though and understand. Its a part of football at the end of the day.

I think its naive to say "look at Chelsea", they must have great doctors or perhaps their proportion of carbs to protein is what makes them more "durable". Bodies vary wildly and competitive football is massive stress on the body.

I can't get through an hour of 5 a side without something weird going wrong and I'm a reasonably fit and healthy 25-year old.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
There are loads of examples. Eduardo, Vermaelen, Flamini, Ox, Gibbs, Walcott, Debuchy and I'm sure more smaller but frequent injuries that go unnoticed.
tumblr_mowc69KUfT1rwtl3wo1_400.gif

Bergkamp1988

Ahah! Fantastic. A French article is reporting that Emery wants his players to. Lose 1.3kg of "fat" to be transformed to muscle mass. Plus each player must run 750 meters more per game in order to fit with his demanding tactics.

I quite fancy that ! More importantly I hope he'll be able to make it happen. It's about time our guys get a kick in the buttock.

Top Bottom