• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Of the Season

Who is the player of the season?

• Total voters

skip spence

I mean Ramsey has been excellent this second half of season and displayed the best form he has done in many years since the purple patch. However have people forgotten just how bad Ramseys performances were the first half of season? No way does Ramsey deserve it over our most consistent players throughout the season.
Ramsey was excellent during the first part of the season too, before his injury. I recall some really massive, all action performances, like away to Chelsea. Had a few games to forget, for example Liverpool away, but yeah, mostly excellent.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hector defintley put on some pounds prior to the start of season and he seems to have lost some of his pace due to it. I think Hector has probably been comfort eating since One Direction broke up.
He's vegan, man. Has he secretly been stuffing his face with tofu burgers?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsey was excellent during the first part of the season too, before his injury. I recall some really massive, all action performances, like away to Chelsea. Had a few games to forget early on, Liverpool away stands out, we were totally overrun then, but yeah, mostly excellent.

I disagree, I thought Ramsey was poor in the vast majority of matches in the first half of the season. You only have to look back on the Ramsey thread and minus posts from the blinkered Rambo fan girl Myspace fan club there is a large of amount of posters giving constructive criticism of his poor displays.

skip spence

I disagree, I thought Ramsey was poor in the vast majority of matches in the first half of the season. You only have to look back on the Ramsey thread and minus posts from the blinkered Rambo fan girl Myspace fan club there is a large of amount of posters giving constructive criticism of his poor displays.
Ramsey's been criticized plenty around here, I know that. By you not least I seem to recollect, and I wouldn't exactly call it constructive, knowing he won't read it nor bother about it if he did. Wouldn't say it's objective either since Ramsey clearly is a level above the club at the moment and if he leaves it will be to a better team. But each to his own, at least you're funny so I don't mind.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Cazorla

Watching this rabble without him makes you appreciate what a truly exceptional player he was.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Well we weren't battling with Burnley for 6th.

Reality is that whilst Cazorla was a fantastic player, his value to this side seems to have grown exponentially the longer he has been out for. I remember something similar happening with Diaby.

Top Bottom