• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 06/04/04

kluivert

Lehman: wellno comment!
Lauren: 8 had a very good game both defesivily & attack
Sol: 8 Solid
Toure 9 perfect
Cole 8 solid

Pires 5 needed a rest

Edu 6 decent

Viera 8 very good but no leader not the captain needed at arsenal(not vocal), should go to sol!

Ljungberg 9 arsenal best on the night

Reyes 8 very good game

Henry 2 & thats for him beeing on the pitch. a lot of peeps where shocked cuz he didn't win the european player of the year, do u understand it now ?!?

PolishGooner

If you gave midfielders so good rates, tell me why the hell our midfield zone didnt exist all second half? Reyes game wasnt good, was useless. he scored but overall he was useless. Good game by Toure, good by Lauren, Ljungberg was losing balls, Vieira avarage

Jkreffer

Established Member
Vieira shouldn't be the captain!!? He leads by example, and to be honest the whole team look up to him more than anyone so why shouldn't he be captain?

knoxy

Ljungberg - I thought he played well actually. Normally I don't say that. Henry... why Henry... why did you let us down so badly?

Sol man

I tottally disagree with Ljungberg being the best player. I don't recall seeing him do anything good. Sol was by far our best player on the pitch

knoxy

Reyes wasnt good??!?!?! I thought he played great. He attacked, he chased he fought. Superb Reyes!! He's still learning the game here too. Showed Henry a thing or two.

KingReyes

Established Member
I thought Vieira was outstanding tonight, it were the players around him that made him look like ****!!! For some reason once they equalised we just panicked and totally swithed off.

JGooner

Lehmann: 4 (his all-round performance wasn't disastrous, but his ****-up was)
Lauren: 3 (he's just not good enough, especially defensively. he went missing for the Bridge goal. He should have been replaced last summer).
Campbell: 8 (excellent)
Toure: 8 (excellent)
Cole: 7 (very good, though less active in the second half)
Pires: 2 (did nothing on saturday, did nothing today. absolute ****ing disgrace to the fans)
Edu: 7 (very good generally)
Vieira: 8 (excellent)
Ljungberg: 3 (incompetent from start to finish. how many passes did he complete successfully?)
Reyes: 8(excellent, and scored)
Henry: 1 (I am just disgusted with him, frankly).

thegame24

Established Member
Lehmann 5

Cole 7

Campbell 7

Kolo 7

Lauren 6

Ljungberg 5

Pires 6

Vieira 8

Edu 5

Henry 5

Reyes 7

Me Heart broken

patrick42uk

Established Member
reyes is the direct opposite of henry. he will roll up his sleeves not pose. i'm glad he is the futrue of arsenal not henry.

SoUL

dont need major changes just cause we lost one match..

i admit im completely gutted...

but this is a team thats unbeaten in epl semi finalists in both domestic cups..

:cry: :cry:

Alexone234

Lehmann 5
Cole 6
Sol 7
Toure 7
Lauren 6
Ljungberg 7
Edu 6
Vieira 7
Reyes 8 (Man of the Match from our side)
Henry 5 (didn't run for ****)

Overall team performance 6

moomoo

our players look tired and is showed in the second half
we have the best team in the league but are squad has no depth!!!
Lets get behing the team and hope we beat the scouse on friday... :)

JazzG

Established Member
Lehmann 5
Cole 8
Campbell 8
Kolo 8
Lauren 7.5
Ljungberg 5
Pires 5
Vieira 8
Edu 5
Henry 5