• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

asajoseph

Established Member
Peanuts said:
o ye and i think that djorou is a much better prospect then senderos. if senderos was playin they would have scored when djorou did that good tackle. senderos is so slow

If Senderos had been playing, he probably would never have needed to make that tackle - most of the excellent tackles we made the other day were as a result of previous mistakes by the defence. They looked good, and were important, but had we actually defended well, we'd never havev needed to make them. Senderos reads the game better than any of our other defenders - he's more valuable than many realise.

Gurgen

Established Member
Very true asa, Djourou wouldn't have had to make a flashy tackle if he had positioned himself correctly.

Saša"14"

Hleb and Rosicky were great...they really look good together. Cesc was also...
Adebayor was probably the best player, he kept the ball well, had accurate passings. Hoyte dissapointed me, he was lost on the field. Maybe on tv it looks different but i was on the stadium and he really wasn't at his best...wouldn't put him on LB again.
Gilberto had some problems with Modrić in first half, played a lot better in 2nd.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom