• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 14/02/06

Captain

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
Just out of interest, do you think his performance dipped, since he lost his whacky hair? :p

our very own Samson.

were you his delilah? because if you were you can leave Robin alone! :D

mrsvanpersie

Captain said:
mrsvanpersie said:
Just out of interest, do you think his performance dipped, since he lost his whacky hair? :p

our very own Samson.

were you his delilah? because if you were you can leave Robin alone! :D
Rest assured, I'm not anyone's Delilah :D ...Ooh, leave Robin for who? You? :p

mrsvanpersie

Captain said:
mrscaptain?

hmmm....
Let me see, I obviously didn't word that properly.
You said to leave Robin, so I was wondering if you wanted Robin, hence you asked me to leave him...So you could be Mr van Persie aswell... :p

Feanor

Established Member
Football is a team sport and our team sucked yesterday! Pointing the finger at this or that player is useless until Wenger realizes that some of his senior players just don't want to play with kids anymore. People always like to bring their favorite scapegoat every game when most of the time, that player did play any worst than the team but that's the way we are. I think Pires hasn't done **** in 2 years, Freddie hasn't scored this year, TH is too petulant to be a captain...we have a lot of problems and we need to fix them fast or we might not even play UEFA cup football next season.

SoUL

lehmann - 9
eboue - 4
toure - 8
senderos - 6
flamini - 5
ljungberg - 3
gilberto - 3
fabregas - 5
pires - 4
adebayor - 5
henry - 3

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom