• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

**PLAYER THREAD FORMAT: What do you prefer? (Vote)**

How would you prefer to have the player performance threads formatted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Problem you get is people just making sh*t threads no one cares about, or people repeating threads. Like that time @Oxeki made the predictions thread and it was one of the worst I've seen in my life time. :lol:

Don't mind player threads yearly so long as everyones made a different one. Could do a custom title but have [20/21] at the end so we know what year it's from.

I don't mind a Player performance subforum tbh, but that might reduce activity in the arsenal talk section. So a mega thread is probably the best option.

Which prediction thread @OnlyOne ? :lol:

All my threads have been spot on except maybe the man city matchday thread.

Manberg

Predator
I hate the sub forum idea, I never go there. I like to see all the threads on Arsenal talk. I had no issue with how it was before, but custom titles are better.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Keep seperate(with custom titles), but as a main forum.

Would've liked that as an option. But guess it's too late now.
Decent suggestion.

Kinda feel like restarting the poll now. Added the 4th option late which probably messed with the votes.

That being said, return to main forum with custom titles seems the overwhelming favorite atm.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Decent suggestion.

Kinda feel like restarting the poll now. Added the 4th option late which probably messed with the votes.

That being said, return to main forum with custom titles seems the overwhelming favorite atm.

Think that keeps it simple,

Maybe try Furious idea next season when we're in the CL, new Arsenal, new AM.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'll leave the poll up for a bit longer but at this rate, I'll be putting the threads back in Arsenal Talk later today.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would keep them in the subforum because it makes them easier to find, but with custom titles.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i think its time to stop focusing on individual players and people so much. Removing the player threads from the main forum is a good idea. Keeps the conversation more broad and about larger topics.

say yes

forum master baiter
Top modding.

I think @Furious ’s idea for separating player performance threads from player issues threads is potentially a good one, but sub-forums suck.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Yeah this is probably better. I just hate the subforums. Never go in them

I want to be able to one-click to get to any thread I want

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it seems a bit cleaner having the threads seperate I think people just don’t like the player threads being two clicks away.

If we made ‘arsenal talk’ a sub forum and the player threads a main forum I think that’s the best of both worlds. That’s what you’re saying right?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah it seems a bit cleaner having the threads seperate I think people just don’t like the player threads being two clicks away.

If we made ‘arsenal talk’ a sub forum and the player threads a main forum I think that’s the best of both worlds. That’s what you’re saying right?
I believe he's suggesting having "Player Performances" as an entirely separate forum page, like Arsenal Talk, Football Talk, Transfer Talk...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Yeah, @Aevi has said it.

Think @kash2 has hit the nail on its head with his post as well on why it'd be a good idea with his post above.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I do have reservations on separating player threads completely, even though I like it in theory.

It works on red cafe because they have a lot of active members, but given our user base is smaller I believe splitting threads among too many forums will hamper discussions. Keeping some things together (as long as that's not overdone either) meanwhile keeps active people in one place.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom