• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Actually @krackpot, the Polish press (not sure how reliable tbf) say otherwise:
C5L4Gn2XUAA3f0r.jpg

Jack the lad

I dont know if you are following him, but Kelechi Nwakali is in the team of the year in the Jupiler league(2nd dutch division) so far despite only playing 18 games.

chessygoal

Man, Mavididi's injury sounds brutal. They think the hamstring came right off of the bone.

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/03/stephy-mavididi-loan-spell-ends-after-brutal-hamstring-injury/
Gutted for him, hopefully it won't harm him long term but I doubt it, especially if he's having a surgery. Man, life of a footballer is so fickle, one day your solo run is trending on twitter, the next you don't know if you'll make it as a pro anymore. Best wishes for him.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Is this the type of injury that will lead to him being injury prone?
Type of injury that can ruin potential sadly. A GAA player at home (another field sport) was one of the top forwards in the country, he had a similar hamstring injury and now he can't make even the squad for his team. I know I sound negative here but it's a nasty, nasty injury. Best of luck to him.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Type of injury that can ruin potential sadly. A GAA player at home (another field sport) was one of the top forwards in the country, he had a similar hamstring injury and now he can't make even the squad for his team. I know I sound negative here but it's a nasty, nasty injury. Best of luck to him.
I'm gutted, he was genuinely my favorite attacker in our academy. He's consistent, direct, has a good skillset... this is a massive shame. Let's hope for the best, I imagine our or even Charlton's medical team have more money and experience to deal with this issue than the guy in your example had, so at least there's that.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Seriously disappointed with Chuba Akpom's development. I'm not a huge fan of his, but all his loans tend to be a waste of time.

Hull was a decent experience for him, though he only managed six goals in all competitions. Other than that, he's barely featured at the clubs he's been at. Yet again didn't get off the bench for Brighton tonight, he must be so frustrated.

Time to cash in on him in the summer. He won't be short of suitors, apparently every Championship club wanted him on loan last summer.

nick gould

Looks like Jack Wilshere has lost his place in the starting line up for the second match in row. That makes me wonder, most of the people here want him to come back and be a starter for Arsenal. Expectations have gone way too loo here. If he is not good enough for Bournemouth surely he can't start here. In his position Manchester United have Pogba.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Akpom is 22 soon, should've shown more by now you would say. Think he'll go on to have a Benik Afobe type career, which is still excellent.
Aneke, Apkom, Afobe..had great hopes in all of them.

still have hope that Apkom can turn his injury-prone career around and become a good squaddie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom