• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Szczesny should be sold to the highest bidder. Watched a few Roma games and caught a lot of their highlights and quite frankly, if he returned, we would still have one of the worst goalkeepers in the top 10 (despite his marked improvement). We need to do better.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Crowley got an assist and in general had an excellent game vs PSV yesterday.

Weird how he struggled to get games for Barnsley and Oxford but can put in man of the match performances vs a team of the calibre of PSV. I'd say it's pretty damning of the how players like Crowley are still viewed in England.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere benched again, what's up with that?

Is it still injury related or has he lost his place?

nick gould

Wilshere benched again, what's up with that?

Is it still injury related or has he lost his place?
Jack has lost his place and that has coincided with Bournemouth's form improving. I think we should be looking at bringing in players like Veratti and using Jack as a squad player if we are ambitious. People look at our academy players with tinted glasses. Jack has lost the acceleration he had before his many injuries. He is a touch heavier and rarely tackles nowadays.

infinium

Jack has lost his place and that has coincided with Bournemouth's form improving. I think we should be looking at bringing in players like Veratti and using Jack as a squad player if we are ambitious. People look at our academy players with tinted glasses. Jack has lost the acceleration he had before his many injuries. He is a touch heavier and rarely tackles nowadays.
I have to agree. He doesn't look as light and physically fit as he once did.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I have to agree. He doesn't look as light and physically fit as he once did.

I am concerned as well about Jack. For all we have seen this season, he has not lit the world on fire at B'mouth, zero goals and a mere 2 assists there and now he is riding the pine. Officially, he had a knock but why is he even on the bench then? He was not called either for the England games. I was hoping he could have been performing better this season, I am really not convinced he deserves to be extended.

nick gould

Wilshere on the bench again. If because injuries, either way I think he is done.
I know Jack Wilshere is well liked here, but I don't think we should be pinning our hopes on him becoming a world beater with us. Squad option at best unless if we are happy with just a top half finish.

nick gould

Jack started for Bournemouth against Liverpool and the result was a positive draw. I saw him getting turned by Wijnaldum for Liverpool 's second goal in the highlights. Getting a draw against Liverpool is quite good though that's one Arsenal player who has not lost home and away against Liverpool.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Only Pelé of Marseille has more in Europe's top 5 leagues, at 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom