• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun90

Bennacer has to stay on loan with Tours next season. He'll clearly get games there which he won't get at Arsenal or mabye elsewhere. He's only 19, so there's time.

I think the future of loan deals are 2-year stints. Lets the player really get settled in where they can find their groove and gives the manager time to readjust the squad so they can slot back in when they return,

Must be frustrating as a young player to build up momentum away, come back after a year and then spend the next year on the bench because there's too many bodies ahead of you.

Goon-Ger

Jon Toral - After watching him several times at Ibrox this season it is clear he is nowhere near Arsenal quality. I doubt anyone on here had realistic hopes of him ever becoming a first team or squad member but he's got no chance.

To be fair to him it's hard to judge when he is surrounded by a really poor team overall, he has shown glimpses of what he produced at Birmingham but nowhere often enough and there is serious allegations he pulled out of 3x games against Celtic after basically bricking it which is shameful.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Jon Toral - After watching him several times at Ibrox this season it is clear he is nowhere near Arsenal quality. I doubt anyone on here had realistic hopes of him ever becoming a first team or squad member but he's got no chance.

To be fair to him it's hard to judge when he is surrounded by a really poor team overall, he has shown glimpses of what he produced at Birmingham but nowhere often enough and there is serious allegations he pulled out of 3x games against Celtic after basically bricking it which is shameful.
Yeah, he was never good enough at all. I saw his Birmingham highlight reel after all the hype for him to join the first team and was skeptical. His technical ability and style is Ramsey like with no special ability at all.

Who I want to see given a chance next season is Daniel Crowley.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bennacer has to stay on loan with Tours next season. He'll clearly get games there which he won't get at Arsenal or mabye elsewhere. He's only 19, so there's time.

I think the future of loan deals are 2-year stints. Lets the player really get settled in where they can find their groove and gives the manager time to readjust the squad so they can slot back in when they return,

Must be frustrating as a young player to build up momentum away, come back after a year and then spend the next year on the bench because there's too many bodies ahead of you.

His last two loan spells at Granada and Rangers have been disappointing but I feel there's a player in there.

He was fantastic for Brentford, Birmingham too. I like the way he plays, not your typical Spanish midfielder. He has a good engine, good movement and an eye for goal. Keeps the game simple, also has a good frame on him, standing over 6 foot.

I hope he finally gets a pre-season with us. I want to see what he can do with higher quality teammates around him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom