• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack the lad

So wilshere starts, i will be watching both games then. Hopefully we will be a bit better than we have been lately. This has been the worst football i have seen under Arsène Wenger those last few games.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't see the full game but I thought he looked a little chubby and sluggish running around. Which is weird because he was running past Leicester players when he came on for us.

Jack the lad

Didn't see the full game but I thought he looked a little chubby and sluggish running around. Which is weird because he was running past Leicester players when he came on for us.

I watched the whole game, he made one good move all the game. the rest of the game he was not working hard defensively and not working hard enough to be open offensevely. Gave away the freekick that lead to the first goal foolishly. Really poor performance by jack, there are no two ways about it im afraid.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Anyone no why Chambers hasn't featured for Boro yet, has he made the bench?

Jack the lad

I have watched both full games boro vs spuds and Bournemouth vs Everton.

Chambers was not very good in the first half, he was nervy... Could have done better on the first goal and could have costed his team a third goal with a silly error. However he was brilliant in the second half and his passing from deep really helped when Boro were pressing for an equalizer. I expect him to keep his place.

Wilshere is getting there, he was playing some one twos with players and on severala occasions he beated the Everton press by himself. Everton have been very impressing in their pressing so it was good. He faded in the second half but very encouraging though. And like its been said he was unlucky not to score.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I have watched both full games boro vs spuds and Bournemouth vs Everton.

Chambers was not very good in the first half, he was nervy... Could have done better on the first goal and could have costed his team a third goal with a silly error. However he was brilliant in the second half and his passing from deep really helped when Boro were pressing for an equalizer. I expect him to keep his place.

Wilshere is getting there, he was playing some one twos with players and on severala occasions he beated the Everton press by himself. Everton have been very impressing in their pressing so it was good. He faded in the second half but very encouraging though. And like its been said he was unlucky not to score.
Thanks! Was just wondering how Chambers did. I expect both him and Jack to have successful loan spells by the end of them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Jack Wilshere played 76 minutes and hit the crossbar as Bournemouth beat Everton 1-0.

Calum Chambers made his Middlesbrough debut, playing the whole game as his loan side lost 2-1 to Tottenham Hotspur.

Wojciech Szczesny played the whole game as Roma lost 3-1 to Torino.

Takuma Asano played 74 minutes on the right wing as Stuttgart drew 1-1 with Bochum.

Kelechi Nwakali was brought on in the 77th minute as Maastricht beat Almere City. Stefan O’Connor was an un-used substitute.

Jon Toral has been included in the Granada squad for tomorrow’s game against Alaves.

Joel Campbell was an un-used substitute as Sporting Lisbon beat Estoril 4-2.

Julio Pleguezuelo was an un-used substitute as Mallorca drew 0-0 with UCAM Murcia.

Glen Kamara was an un-used substitute as Colchester United lost 2-1 to Accrington Stanley.

Ryan Huddart was an un-used substitute as Eastleigh beat Sutton United 2-1.

Tafari Moore was an un-used substitute as Utrecht beat Sparta Rotterdam 2-0.

Dan Crowley wasn’t in the squad as Oxford United drew 1-1 with Charlton Athletic.

https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/...here-hits-crossbar-nwakali-and-asano-feature/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom