• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He is done here imo. Would like us to have a left footed player with a spark with work ethic like him though. Maybe, Lucas could play that role at times?

He should have been "done" long time ago. We could have fetched good money for him 2 years ago. His stock may never be that high again.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He should have been "done" long time ago. We could have fetched good money for him 2 years ago. His stock may never be that high again.
Sure but he performed last season here as an Arsenal player too. If we were good at shifting players he'd have gone for a good amount of money instead of going on loan with that ending with one year left on his contract. He is a good player with some skill that I would've had around.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Sure but he performed last season here as an Arsenal player too. If we were good at shifting players he'd have gone for a good amount of money instead of going on loan with that ending with one year left on his contract. He is a good player with some skill that I would've had around.

Nah....Not good enough. Surplus to requirements....

Jack the lad

Nelson, Willock and Jeff have far higher ceiling than Joel tbf. He should have been sold and not loaned out this summer. We are so bad at selling players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's still early at Lisbon, but it'll be a worrying sign if he can't get into their team. Granted I know little of Lisbon's team, but I'd expect him to fight for a place in the 1st XI there.

At Villareal he got 20 apps, right?

elasticaman

jack subbed off again, apparently missed a sitter today too
hasnt played 90 minutes since sep 2014
he would have been getting similar minutes at arsenal, knowing how wenger is willing to force him into the squad, especially since we are in more competitions

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
jack subbed off again, apparently missed a sitter today too
hasnt played 90 minutes since sep 2014
he would have been getting similar minutes at arsenal, knowing how wenger is willing to force him into the squad, especially since we are in more competitions

He missed a sitter yeah, but he still had a great game. Much of what Bournemouth did good started with him. He was taken off just shy of the 90th minute mark to save him a bit, gotta manage him correctly.

Still sad he isn't with us, but given how our team is playing atm a loan was a clever decision. He walks into Bournemouth's midfield and will get frequent PL minutes- which is the most important thing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Chambers put in a better performance and Wilshere played 78 minutes. He missed a virtual sitter but it's about game time for these two.

Jack at peak fitness level (as mythical as anything I know) is a sight to behold.

I'm glad Calum is getting minutes at Boro, Karanka knows his defence & hopefully he'll afford Chambers the discipline he needs to make the grade here. There's a classy CB in there but just needs to be coaxed into performing consistently.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jack at peak fitness level (as mythical as anything I know) is a sight to behold.

I'm glad Calum is getting minutes at Boro, Karanka knows his defence & hopefully he'll afford Chambers the discipline he needs to make the grade here. There's a classy CB in there but just needs to be coaxed into performing consistently.
I watched a youtube comp if Wilshere. He was awesome going forward. Sadly it was all over for years ago. He looks heavy to me when he's running but he's fit and getting minutes,so great. Chambers I liked on his first season. He did a good job when we really need him. I hope that promising CB comes back.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I watched a youtube comp if Wilshere. He was awesome going forward. Sadly it was all over for years ago. He looks heavy to me when he's running but he's fit and getting minutes,so great. Chambers I liked on his first season. He did a good job when we really need him. I hope that promising CB comes back.

Chambers will come good, allowing him to get much needed playing time elsewhere, which couldn't be afforded to him here, will improve his game & allow him to come back to stake a claim in a few years time.

With Jack, it's a different thing altogether, as his natural talent needs no mention, but if his fitness, which I hope has improved but remain quite skeptical about, improves, then he has a chance of making a name for him in the middle of the pitch.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
as a lot of posters have said, it's hard to see Wilshere turn out for another club.

Hope he gets his fitness back, and hope he scores a few goals for them.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

as a lot of posters have said, it's hard to see Wilshere turn out for another club.

Hope he gets his fitness back, and hope he scores a few goals for them.

The mere fact he agreed to leave for Bournemouth & get the needed minutes to bring his game up to the level he needs to compete for a spot in the first team shows me the depth of his committment.

He loves this club & knows its returned in kind from both Arsène & the fans.

He'll improve & come back stronger. I maintain this lad will be the future captain somewhere down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom