• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racing_Arsenal

So bad that most of our youngster are "unused substitutes" i mean, i know that they're not going to be the first choice always

but i was thinking that, when you have a high rated player with exceptional talent, it should take a single loan to see if he's good enough

Bellerin played a couple of matches, and when he reached the confidence he started to play like real world-class... same is happening to Iwobi

but i couldnt say the same of players like Kamara, Toral (at this stage he should be like Belle), Martinez, Moore... when it takes too long to convince, the best option would be to release them and give the chance to the next youngsters to impress

about Campbell, i agree with most of the people here, we should have sold him when we had the chance (after Olympiakos loan)

SYS

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...k-Brentford-loan-Arsène-Wenger-Premier-League

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Crowley's goal was good...the first goal was stnning!

great to watch a game without commentary.

SYS

Worried about Toral not getting minutes after all the heroics last season

Takuma Asano came on as a second-half substitute for VfB Stuttgart.

Creative midfielder Jon Toral was not in the matchday squad for Granada in La Liga, as they were thrashed 7-1 away from home against Atlético Madrid.

Right-back Tafari Moore was also not involved in Utrecht’s matchday squad as they beat Go Ahead Eagles 3-0.

Goalkeeper Ryan Huddart was an unused substitute as Eastleigh succumbed to a slender 1-0 defeat at the hands of Dagenham & Redbridge.

Talented fullback Julio Pleguezuelo came off the substitutes’ bench after the half-time interval and played 45 minutes in Mallorca’s 2-1 loss against Levante.

Daniel Crowley was an unused substitute during Oxford United’s last-gasp win over Bradford City in League 1.

Central midfielder Glen Kamara also had to watch from the subs’ bench, as Colchester United lost 1-0 away against Doncaster Rovers in League 2.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone watching Roma. Szczesny looks more agile in this compilation pleasantly surprised

Szczesny is a great 'keeper and I'd love his future to be here, but I can't see it.

Ironically enough, were we to bring him back Cech would be facing a similar situation that he faced at Chelski. With a younger keeper back from a stellar loan spell ready to (impatiently) challenge for the no.1 spot.

Luckily, we're not stupid enough to sell a world class 'keeper like Cech :p.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's a shame as it seems Toral's loan spell is not helping him one bit.
Compared from last season when he POTY at Birmingham, his loan deal should be cancelled and be brought back to Championship or Scotland ( as Zelalem with Rangers).

There's a potential in Toral and I was hoping that with Mikel Flamsicky all leaving last season, there would be a place for him in suqad.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Y1FDbT.jpg

SYS

Szczesny is a great 'keeper and I'd love his future to be here, but I can't see it.

Ironically enough, were we to bring him back Cech would be facing a similar situation that he faced at Chelski. With a younger keeper back from a stellar loan spell ready to (impatiently) challenge for the no.1 spot.

Luckily, we're not stupid enough to sell a world class 'keeper like Cech :p.

If he is willing to wait on loan for few more years dont know how likely it is. Also does Wenger rate Ospina or him

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
If he is willing to wait on loan for few more years dont know how likely it is. Also does Wenger rate Ospina or him

He rates both, Ospina (28) and Szczesny (26) are both very young goalkeepers, something had to give sadly.

I do wonder how long Ospina will comply with being second fiddle, still his national team's number 1 and clearly good enough to start elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom