• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Playstation 3 Or XBox 360?

Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?

• XBox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3

• Stay with your old XBox

• Total voters

Canuck

Established Member
I suppose Splinter Cell is the Xbox contemporary in regards to MGS.

I just don't play games on the computer much anymore.

Anyway, I got the chance to play alot of 360 when it came out and I would expect the future title releases will take advantage of the 360's capabilities much more than the current titles for the system. Heck, some of the games that were available for launch were just retooled xbox versions with no visible improvements per say. (I'm looking at you 'Tony Hawk's American Wasteland...)
I'm sure that Halo III will be another improvement. As Halo II was over the original.

nazo

Established Member
Heh, saw a trailer for God Of War 2.
The game looks cracking. It's going to take a while till they release it but it looks really good.

Canuck

Established Member
Keep seeing this trailer for 'Tourist Trophy'
A motorcycle racing Sim for PS2 and the in game cinematics look pretty smart.

fabtastic

does anybody know when the ps3 is going to be released?
Is it already out in America or is it coming out in the summer there??

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
next year defeintly not out yet hope it launches with GTA4 the only reason top why i wait (and my brtoher got the 360)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I also think that MGS is more of a console game then Splinter Cell i jsut love the coop in Splinter Cell, it is like you are back in golden eye trying to get the levels with 100% headshots

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
yeah I heard that but I still want to be able to play my old ps1 and ps2 games. Although Xbox live is a stroing selling point IMO, well if I am lucky the 360 won't cost much when ps3 is out and I can get GTA4 and console alot cheaper

nazo

Established Member
Both are good but personally i prefer the ps3. I know the games on it more. I have been a playstation fan (not really a fan but i bought the ps1, ps2 and psp) since ps1 so i don't think i'm going to switch to the xbox 360 all of a sudden.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I have officially switched now, sold my ps2, hardly plaued anything on it, bough FIFA and Call of duty for 360, 3 moths xboxlive plus a cheap DVD player for the money

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Already have a 360 and I'll be getting a Wii in November. PS3 is going to take a break till it drops below £300. £450 is ridiculous for a console, I refuse to pay above £300.

fuma75

yeah, i dont think its good idea to buy PS3 on launch.
too expensive, no games.
even us japanese wont buy it.

and i dont need BD player yet.

all you need is Wii & 360 for a couple years.

entropy13

Established Member
I'd probably buy a PS3 cuz all I've got is the first PlayStation. :D I mostly play games here in my PC...

but why not get both just to be sure?

Blackjag

you should add the wee i mean wii in there.
what a stupid name the revolution is a way better name.oh but the controllers are sweet though you have to admit but i'm still going with a ps3 and my name is already on the waiting list

nazo

Established Member
Wii.... :lol:
Even if they called it the Revolution i don't think it would have been a good name. What's so Revolutionary in it? The graphics are pretty bad compared to what the ps3 and Xbox 360 are (will be). The sound is the same. The controller is the only eye catching thing in it but Ps3 has that motion censor whatever thing in it too.

Top Bottom