• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Playstation 3 Or XBox 360?

Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?

• XBox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3

• Stay with your old XBox

• Total voters

Shadow Moses

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Wii.... :lol:
Even if they called it the Revolution i don't think it would have been a good name. What's so Revolutionary in it? The graphics are pretty bad compared to what the ps3 and Xbox 360 are (will be). The sound is the same. The controller is the only eye catching thing in it but Ps3 has that motion censor whatever thing in it too.

The 6 degrees tilt rush job on Sony's console is nothing compared to the 3D motion sensors of Nintendo's Wii.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/705/705870p1.html

The tilt PS3 controller has been available since 1998 when Microsoft launched their SideWinder Freestyle Pro.. here and here

Gameboy colour also featured the tech in 2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Tilt_'n'_Tumble

Consumers just need to be aware of what they are paying for :wink:

fabtastic

is the ps3 out in the USA yet ( i know i have already asked but what the heck!)
if it is im getting mine in 23 days :D:D:D!!!

Artillero said:
Kicking american ass on Halo is great fun. I would always get the xbox consoles unless PS get a better shooting game than Halo.
never going to happen. timesplitters is close but is for both consoles.
all the ps3 has to offer is gt and tekken all the others will be on the 360 afterwards.

Top Bottom