• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Please watch this, the Manc do have a sence of humore.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1,259

Aussie

Established Member
evoke said:
Aussie said:
Jinn said:
I don't think Evoke is a manc? But in that case, why would they visit Manure.com?

He is a manc. He is also a dickhead. The two sort off go hand in hand.

Thats rich, a Aussie calling a none Aussie a Dickhead.

WHAT :roll: :roll: Just like your manager you dont make any sense

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
it disturbs me that such engineered **** shows up on a club's official website. where is the professionalism and sportsmanship? disgusting. belongs in a hell-based fan site. waste of bandwidth and the funny thing is that united went on to loose the derby in humiliating circumstances...

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Being serious for a moment I think what the OFFICIAL manc site have been doing is disgraceful. For them to put that garbage up, and the one they apparently had of Wenger this week is not how an official site should behave. Thats the sort of thing you expect from fan sites.

They really should be done for bringing the game into disrepute with their complete lack of respect for opponents. Classless tossers.

KingReyes

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Being serious for a moment I think what the OFFICIAL manc site have been doing is disgraceful. For them to put that garbage up, and the one they apparently had of Wenger this week is not how an official site should behave. Thats the sort of thing you expect from fan sites.

They really should be done for bringing the game into disrepute with their complete lack of respect for opponents. Classless tossers.

I will second that. So much for being the so called richest and professional club in the world. A complete disgrace.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom