• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Poor Croatia

Adam

Established Member
You could understand if it was the Indian national side... but Croatia....

beanz

Quite right too, should be banned, acrobatic sex before a match would incite the crowd & the ref might have to produce a red card for unsporting behavior. Whats wrong with a band marching up & down the pitch?
I'm sure none of our English lads would indulge in this sort of thing! :mrgreen:

Adam

Established Member
You forget the Neville brothers and their pre-match brotherly technique.

Adam

Established Member
Heh - because of one little unknown book.. called... kartra suma. :wink:

himanshu

kama sutra mate....thats a sick book i saw it once gross...all hairy sadhus (priest kind of people) demonstrating!

Adam

Established Member
Karma Sutra actually. :wink:

Yeah, sick. If the priests got up to that here - at least more people would go to church!

himanshu

yeah sorry
thats correct kama sutra is the way we pronounce it so i got confuesd

hehe no dont think so trust me i dont know how people actually read that book..i saw 2 pages and was ready to puke!!

but ive heard some guys have edited it and made it pictures!thatll probably be a good copy...

sorry for chinging the topic!! :eek:ops:

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom