• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Newcastle as city as beautiful and attractive as London or Manchester or even Liverpool? Because you know even with big contract footballers love these kind of cities before considering a move specially thier wives lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I just think if you get to a point where say ten plus clubs are bankrolled by the extortionately wealthy the risk of relegation for one of those clubs gets bigger.

Relegation can wipe most of the value off your club instantly, teams in fixed leagues don’t have to worry about that. Dreading the day but think before long the PL could end up with 15 or so permanent franchises.
I think it depend on thier history fanbase and city they in first i mean no mega rich owners will go and buy clubs like Burnley Brighton and these kind of clubs with wll due respect. But clubs like Newcastle ane Leeds will be targeted because of the history and big fanbase.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is Newcastle as city as beautiful and attractive as London or Manchester or even Liverpool? Because you know even with big contract footballers love these kind of cities before considering a move specially thier wives lol.

Think it's the type of City that you can grow to love in a way, the money will help too...always thought Manchester was pretty crap but the draw was United, maybe that could be the case for Newcastle in the future, I mean they did attract the likes of Ginola and Asprilla back in the day...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it depend on thier history fanbase and city they in first i mean no mega rich owners will go and buy clubs like Burnley Brighton and these kind of clubs with wll due respect. But clubs like Newcastle ane Leeds will be targeted because of the history and big fanbase.

Brighton’s not a bad investment opportunity tbf, a wealthy beach city a stones throw from London, it’s like the English Miami sort of.

You’re right a lot of clubs like Burnley will never get investment but over time they’ll drop out of the league.

If absolute dumps like Wolverhampton (@Taylor Gang Gunners ) can pull in significant investment it’s only a matter of time before the mega rich start looking at clubs like Villa, Forest, Leeds and West Ham.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brighton’s not a bad investment opportunity tbf, a wealthy beach city a stones throw from London, it’s like the English Miami sort of.

Never realised how much I wanted to live on a planet, where ****ing Brighton is renamed the English Miami...this has to happen!

You could even get The Fresh Prince to do a remix of his Miami song at the christening :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never realised how much I wanted to live on a planet, where ****ing Brighton is renamed the English Miami...this has to happen!

You could even get The Fresh Prince to do a remix of his Miami song at the christening :lol:

Low bar but it’s got that pier and a couple of decent clubs :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I don't think much compares to London, especially when it comes to luxury lifestyles that players will get. It's a city that's in a class of its own in terms of the high-end lifestyle. But to be honest, you hear a lot of stories about these footballers living a bit remote from the central areas.

For reference, this is John Terry's house in Greater London (all 4 of them are his. Pretty ideal for your black card deliveries from Harrods.

NINTCHDBPICT000479371782-e1554129915553.jpg

That's not to say the other cities are bad but we are talking about an elite bracket of wealth. I love Manchester but I'd say it's pretty tier 2 with Liverpool and Newcastle. That's not to say footballers won't move because they won't want to live in Newcastle, the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo lived in Manchester for 7 years, Aguero and Silva for over a decade now, Zlatan, Robinho, Pogba etc. Guys like Kluivert moved to Newcastle in the past.

I think in many cases if the money is right it doesn't matter where you are. You get your months off in the Summer and you get days off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't think much compares to London, especially when it comes to luxury lifestyles that players will get. It's a city that's in a class of its own in terms of the high-end lifestyle. But to be honest, you hear a lot of stories about these footballers living a bit remote from the central areas.

For reference, this is John Terry's house in Greater London (all 4 of them are his. Pretty ideal for your black card deliveries from Harrods.

NINTCHDBPICT000479371782-e1554129915553.jpg

That's not to say the other cities are bad but we are talking about an elite bracket of wealth. I love Manchester but I'd say it's pretty tier 2 with Liverpool and Newcastle. That's not to say footballers won't move because they won't want to live in Newcastle, the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo lived in Manchester for 7 years, Aguero and Silva for over a decade now, Zlatan, Robinho, Pogba etc. Guys like Kluivert moved to Newcastle in the past.

I think in many cases if the money is right it doesn't matter where you are. You get your months off in the Summer and you get days off.

Tbf I think footballers will go anywhere if the money and the project is good. Places like Dortmund are hardly destination cities but because they’ve got a good track record players will go there happily.

Same for Juventus tbf, many players who go there say there’s nothing to do except play football but because of the culture they’ve had a constant stream of top footballers coming in for over 40 years and are more appealing than any club in London.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Newcastle road to be new man city will be more difficult because unlike city when they became super rich clubs in PL didn't spend too much money there was little competition for CL spots. Now it's different there like 6 teams compete for CL spots every year and bottom teams spend 50m at least in transfers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not surprised Beinsport who owned by Qatari are trying to threat the PL because they hate Saudi regime. The problem Saudi have too many problems with human rights so are qatar but they bribe thier way to get world cup Saudi won't be able do that with PL. Beinsport will definitely cancel thier coverage of PL if Newcastle completed the takeover and PL will lose hell alot of money

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Biensport want to run English football?
Well i think they give PL too much money for games coverage they biggest tv company right now they own everything from top European leagues CL EL world biggest events PL will lose alot of money but i was expecting this because of bad history between these tow countries.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle will surpass city in 5 years not Arsenal these Saudi owners are 10x richer than man city owners only ffp will stop them

Top Bottom