• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I don't want to question the authenticity of people, but there's literally no one outside Bullshit ITK accounts that claims to know the score, let alone Leno fumbling

Other sources aren't even sure if it was a 90 minute game

Weird, btw, that even Brentford ITK's aren't claiming to have beat Arsenal, but somehow our ITK's know Leno fumbled

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This is the only confirmed part of this article

Football.London then contacted Arsenal to ask if a game had taken place and a spokesman confirmed that it had, but that the club would not be putting out any information on what happened because it was not considered to be an official friendly match.

The spokesman did confirm, however, that Unai Emery used the run-out to give all of the players in his squad some minutes, as he had done against Crawley just 24 hours earlier in another behind closed doors meeting at the training ground.

He admits he didn't see it, and he never mentions his source for the info, since the club said they don't give details.

I have major doubts

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Football.London then contacted Arsenal to ask if a game had taken place and a spokesman confirmed that it had, but that the club would not be putting out any information on what happened because it was not considered to be an official friendly match.

The spokesman did confirm, however, that Unai Emery used the run-out to give all of the players in his squad some minutes, as he had done against Crawley just 24 hours earlier in another behind closed doors meeting at the training ground.

He admits he didn't see it, and he never mentions his source for the info, since the club said they don't give details.

I have major doubts
It’s definitely #fakenews
Twitter were saying that Aubamazette scored 4 each the other day and it turned out to be fake.
Just some twitter clout chasing going on.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I have major doubts

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
does Ramsey's inclusion in the Singapore squad suggest he is expected to be here next season?

Triniboy

Is it correct that Jeff was excluded amongst like of Jenkinson and Akpom, interesting... I really like Jeff

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

does Ramsey's inclusion in the Singapore squad suggest he is expected to be here next season?
Wouldn’t link those two together. They won’t leave him out if they don’t know if he will stay.

Top Bottom