• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Just realised Monreal & Xhaka arent on the list, is this a sign Monreal may be off? Welbeck isnt on their either, he might be off. If Xhaka has just signed a new contract I dont know why he isnt on there.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Just realised Monreal & Xhaka arent on the list, is this a sign Monreal may be off? Welbeck isnt on their either, he might be off. If Xhaka has just signed a new contract I dont know why he isnt on there.
I think all of them are on a break after being part of their World Cup squads.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Lol, the match in sweden i bought tickets for was for arsenal vs chelsea, then they changed to sevilla (lol) now we face Lazio. Kinda **** imo but i guess they have their reasons.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Lol, the match in sweden i bought tickets for was for arsenal vs chelsea, then they changed to sevilla (lol) now we face Lazio. Kinda **** imo but i guess they have their reasons.
be happy its still Lazio, not Djurgardens or something

gkoat

Santa Cazorla playing atm, friendly v Marseilles.

Are any of our players in this U19 tournament?

Apparently there's also a club u23 tournament taking place. How does one follow these things?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DiteqdwXcAAscWM.jpg

Guendouzi must be thrilled, he's gone from playing pre-season matches on farms to going on tour with sick guys like Laca and Auba.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Özil has a lot to get off his mind and I wouldn;t be surprised if part of his message is coming back here to play his utmost best till the end of his career as the final F you to the DFB and German fans.
Mesut is 29 & if as you said comes here till the end of his career I'd be pretty happy if he obviously retired here then. Mesut has always been a player I've always liked & admired. Everyone has their faults, no player is perfect, obviously as everyone says one of his faults is his hard work in defence though. If he's recently just signed a new contract with us aswell then obviously he likes it here & is willing to spend a few more years here yet. Im willing to accept his faults, cause he does his role in the team very well & to a high standard.

gkoat

DiteEGyXkAET-KA.jpg

"Dad left home when I was just a baby, so I didn't see him for a long time. But we've really started to re-connect these last few years. He's even taken me on holiday, just the two of us".

Maybe I'm just not understanding but to me this whole 'dad' metaphor is starting to get a little weird. Whatever gets the team together I'm all for it, Big Daddy Sokratis Papastastathathopoulos.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom