• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
FFS, following the players and the club on instagram, this feels like one big love story today. Absolute balm for the soul.

Just comparing this to times where Sanchez was still around ..:lol:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Looking at Seths album some notable things are Carcedo involved in defensive training, Bould present with a fired up Emery, Emery's little dashboard and omission of Leno.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Cool to see what they do on a first day of pre-season.

Everyone looks fit as well, definitely no Luke Shaw's here.

Yep, so glad Mick looks sharp as well. I remember this time last year while he was in Utd :lol:

Hopefully we'll see some behind the scenes with Emery and co soon.

Stannis

2 questions, who is the guy in the club shirt on the end next to Ramsey, one of Emerys new coaching staff I presume? What about the tall guy between Holding & Kolasinac?

The guy next to Ramsey is Darren Burgess I believe, former AFL guy who Wenger in brought in as director of high performance, used to work at lived pool

The talk guy is Matt Macey, he was our third keeper last season, played a couple of games. He is a proper giant at 6 ^7

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The guy next to Ramsey is Darren Burgess I believe, former AFL guy who Wenger in brought in as director of high performance, used to work at lived pool

The talk guy is Matt Macey, he was our third keeper last season, played a couple of games. He is a proper giant at 6 ^7
Yeah I know who Macey is & thought it was him just making sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom