• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Press conference has started. The club has now put a 1 hour embargo after press conferences so there won't be any quotes for another hour.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
There was a bit of conflict in the press last season with lack of questions from some members & so many just live tweeting.

I guess the delay is to counter this... allow the journalists to do their job & then publish their stories on respective sites.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
at 1:15
I've never seen our goalkeepers participating in the circle passing drill before.

And it seemed to look like it given how unbalanced Cech looked :lol:

I think that's one of the main reasons they went for someone like Leno. They want the keeper to be able to play a bit as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wonder who end up with captaincy with questions over #1 keeper & what midfielders will actually start.

I would guess Koscielny with either Ramsey or Özil as vice.

FEH

Looking forward to seeing this presser. So reassuring knowing Emery is evidently putting so much effort in with the English, transfers, training and taking his time making decisions on captaincy and by the sounds of it, his starting lineup. He is doing things all his own way and seems to ooze authority.

He has played it perfectly so far. Need this season to start asap.

Top Bottom