• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 154,027

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Mod going OTT

First they block me from making positive comparison nickname to two blonde footballers such as C-H-A-M-F-U & H-O-L-D-I-N-I. Then they block me making constructive criticism nick names such F-A-R-T-E-Y and S-wi-s-s C-h-a-r-l-ie A-d-a-m.

I Can't even make constructive criticism. Now for second time ever I've had a post deleted for making a constructive criticism (both of which were about Bellerin).

What is constructive in comparing Bellerin playing to a person being raped? This is the second time you've tried that bit and it's honestly such a bad take I'm surprised you've tried it twice.

Honestly, get help.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First proper friendly of the new season on Friday...

...the lads and I are buzzing for it, ngl!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The thread is locked so I can't ask on there unfortunately, I'll ask on here. What was/is the go with Thomas Partey & the media? Last I saw he was in the pictures & video of our match vs Ipswich.

kingloui60

The thread is locked so I can't ask on there unfortunately, I'll ask on here. What was/is the go with Thomas Partey & the media? Last I saw he was in the pictures & video of our match vs Ipswich.
Hi I am from Germany and new here. I can say, that Arsenal has today at 6pm an open training session in Herzogenaurach. Unfortunately, I have no time to go there, but I think we will know more soo.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Wheatabix after saying he had gone to Germany and deleting now says he is in London. Think that pretty much confirms our suspicions unfortunately.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Chris deleteley out of a job now una
Inshallah, but his first post he deleted could have been him just whoring for attention. The latest post though could have legal implication for him if he is lying, so I don't think he'd make it up unless he was having a mental episode.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bruh we got a white Thomas Partey wtf

View attachment 7588

Maybe he's friends with white Jay-Z:
Lays Super Bowl GIF by Frito-Lay

Top Bottom