• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 154,684

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Said we'd need 6-7 new players.. four got, Nketiah staying is like 5.. two more and we're set.. another midfielder and a left back

Pretty decent squad if we're honest

Ramsdale
Turner

Tomi, Tierney, Holding, White, Gabriel, Cedric, Tavares, AN other

Saka, Smith Rowe, Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, El Neny, Ødegaard, "Raphinha", Martinelli

Jesus, Nketiah,

Who am I missing?
William Saliba unless I’m the one who’s missing something

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have Tierney and Tomi back to training or they still don't want to leave the medical room? I'll honestly skip the season if i have to watch Cedric start 20 games next season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FWq44MfXgAAdFb2

4–3-3 in the first half?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Looks like Lokonga played further forward at LCM. I hope that's the role he gets used in this season.

Also: @Mitch looks like the armband is back in its rightful position.

Hard to believe we just ditch our best RB because a convict happened to throw tantrums against him constantly

Latest posts

Top Bottom