• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Friendlies

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gutted for Fofana, just when things were going so well for him.. Who knows how he'll be after the injury, but hopefully he recovers well..

Horrendous tackle and to do it in a meaningless preseason friendly smh.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Gutted for Fofana, just when things were going so well for him.. Who knows how he'll be after the injury, but hopefully he recovers well..

Horrendous tackle and to do it in a meaningless preseason friendly smh.

Hopefully it's a break, just like Andre Gomes's.....

As horrific as breaks look like that, the recovery time is far less than ligament issues.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's a break, just like Andre Gomes's.....

As horrific as breaks look like that, the recovery time is far less than ligament issues.

yeah clean break is best case scenario here.. Hard to say if it was from that video above so I won't speculate.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Amartey, Benkovic and the young lad Nelson who has played a lot pre-season.
Already got a text from my mate with just 3 words....Tark, Kabak, Zouma.
Not a massive fan or Tarkowski. Thought Kabak done well at Liverpool. Zouma is very hit and miss, probably the best player i've seen in the air since Ronaldo though.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Kabak is the main target, we wanted him before tonight.
We wanted him before he moved to Schalke, only 21 too. He's available for peanuts.

I think him and a 1 year deal for Gary Cahill to offer experience rather than play, makes a fair bit of sense.
The other bonus with Kabak is that he partners Soyuncu for his country.

But man, it's so depressing to see such a stupid tackle like that in a pre-season friendly.
It's disgusting really, Villareal were getting completely embarrassed and their player clearly decided to stick one on Fofana as he was making them look silly.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just seen the Fofana tackle :red:

Doubt he's seeing much of this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom