• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #1: RC Lens vs Arsenal FC - July 22, 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerInPluto

Happy to see the boys back. Nothing more expected. Wishing Arsenal an injury free Pre-season and Season.
Any result (even a loss) is welcome.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its a shame this is on 22nd July, I really want to see it but its my wedding anniversary, my wife and I have booked a table at a lovely restaurant, great food. Anyway, I'm sure my wife will enjoy it and no doubt she'll find someone to talk to.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Its a shame this is on 22nd July, I really want to see it but its my wedding anniversary, my wife and I have booked a table at a lovely restaurant, great food. Anyway, I'm sure my wife will enjoy it and no doubt she'll find someone to talk to.
:eek::cool:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see the fringe guys play. Hopefully Akpom looks sharp and focused going into the season. He needs a few good games under his belt consecutively.

McGuane's been training with the 1st team a lot, would be very interesting to see him get a runout, probably alongside Coquelin or Elneny. He's a very tidy player.

I'm most looking forward to seeing Chris Willock and Reiss Nelson. Those two are the best academy products at the club IMO, both talented dribblers and both technically sound so would be exciting to see how they fare. So hoping to see them have a big pre-season, they aren't talked about as much as the likes of Jeff, Malen, Crowley and Zelalem, but they (just like Maitland-Niles) are big, if not bigger, talents in their own right and they are both from Hale End on top of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom