• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #1: RC Lens vs Arsenal FC - July 22, 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Meh, I won't start moaning about how dreadful we are until mid August. Too many good things between now and then. The Killing Joke, Jason Bourne, **** Squad and Note 7 all on the horizon. Wenger can't bring me down.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Dire game in all honesty, played at walking pace in the most part.

Chambers was shocking. He's a player I really like, and I believe he's technically more gifted than Bellerin, but he's yet to find a base level of performance. There's games like today, where he gives the ball away at every opportunity. I think there's talent to work with, especially as a CB, but he's clearly not getting the strong coaching he needs (as with many of our players).

Chamberlain looked hungry and scored a very good goal. Still the same old, trying to look busy and just running into people though. Needs to refine his game.

Iwobi will be an interesting prospect this season, as he's adept across the midfield.

Most other players were trash today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Decent game. I'm very pleased with the physical commitment of Coq and Ox even if the team cohesion was a bit off. Good game for fitness.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yes Wilshere and Maybe Holding too.
Need to start getting that Liverpool midfield 3 gelling together - Xhaka, Coquelin and Wilshere.

Has to be our starting midfield 1st game of the season. The more practice they get playing with each other, the better our chances are to get the season off to a good start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to start getting that Liverpool midfield 3 gelling together - Xhaka, Coquelin and Wilshere.

Has to be our starting midfield 1st game of the season. The more practice they get playing with each other, the better our chances are to get the season off to a good start.
Yes I also predict Wilshere Xhaka going to be our midfield partnership while Ramsey play as right wing. also Cazorla could join the team who will travel to USA

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka only started training yesterday, doubt he'll play in the first tour game.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Depends on how they set up. If they put a proper team out rather than just cramming the name players in then they could be good.

The defenders look ****. But the front 6 could be quality, Pirlo, Kaka, Drogba, Villa, Giovinco, Giovanni, etc.

I think we're in for a hiding tbh. Drogba and Villa will murder Per and Chambers.

Where is Fat Frank btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom