• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #3: Chivas de Guadalajara vs Arsenal FC - Aug. 1st, 2:00am (UK )

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The game is on Sunday at 6:00pm West Coast time for those in the west but for you lucky lads in Europe it's in the middle of the night!

Hope to see more of Xhaka & Holding after their impressive debuts against the MLS all-stars.

I think this will be a tougher game than against the All-Stars.

Will Mahrez be lining up in the Red & White of Arsenal by then or maybe Lacazette jetting across the Atlantic to join his new colleagues?

The game will be shown live on Arsenal.com

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No chance I'm staying up for this, it's actually quite fun waking up to see if we've won, though I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it for a PL game.

Don't know how you guys abroad do it, fair play.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Who are we playing against?
Never heard of them. Not really interested in hearing of them.

NVM.

redanddread

Who are we playing against?
Never heard of them. Not really interested in hearing of them.

NVM.
Trying to put this diplomatically but is it that time of the month - you've been rather grumpy of late my dear!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Trying to put this diplomatically but is it that time of the month - you've been rather grumpy of late my dear!

If by time of the month you mean nearly fecking August and 3 weeks from the star of the season then you would be right.

If you meant anything else, then you should go slap yourself 10 times as hard as you can with a frying pan.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If by time of the month you mean nearly fecking August and 3 weeks from the star of the season then you would be right.

If you meant anything else, then you should go slap yourself 10 times as hard as you can with a frying pan.
:lol::lol:

@redanddread She needs some of your finest herb.

redanddread

;)

GOONER1991

Established Member
2am UK time? Pffft... I'd really like to watch it, but I just don't think it's viable, especially for a friendly.

Dunno how fans across the pond do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom