• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Friendly #4: Viking FK vs Arsenal FC - Fri. Aug. 5th, 19:30 (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Well a short trip over the channel to take care of some pesky Vikings. Ramsey & Sanchez might be back for this. Hope Jack's recovered in time.

Game is live on Arsenal.com

Will our shiny new striker be in tow by then??

Last edited:

redanddread

Arsenal reveal official full squad for tour of Scandinavia

CpBUfEWXgAARWYZ.jpg

Read more: http://goonertalk.com/2016/08/04/ar...d-news-for-tour-of-scandinavia/#ixzz4GNDBiVZR
Follow us: @GoonerTalk on Twitter | GoonerTalk on Facebook

redanddread

Wee Jack's left at home BUT he SHOULD be fit for Liverpool.......

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Poor Jack, hope he's good for the start of the season.

emilursin

im going to see this live, the game is in my home town, Viking has a league game comin up on sunday, they will probably not field their strongest side and make quite a few changes at half time, i exspect a comfortable win for us,

I hope Viking can get a few goals, looking forward to seeing a former teammate of mine Mathias Bringaker runing rings around our defense, the guy is quite the young talent,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom