• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #5: Arsenal FC vs Manchester City FC. - Sunday, August 7th - 6:00pm (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Shown live on Arsenal.com

Hard to believe that our pre-season is coming to an end - t'was fleeting at best. Hopefully the game against Pep's team will give us a positive idea of where we stand in our preparations for the Liverpool game. A win would be lovely but the main thing is to get the lads ready for next week Sunday.

This is the 3rd season now we've played $hitty in a pre-season game.

Alexis Sanchez should be back in the firing line - great to have the little master back.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Alexis and Ramsey to start, us to lose the game so that we don't become overconfident before Liverpool and so that Wenger might notice that the squad is lacking something. And that something is not Giroud.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We always do well against City in friendlies i remember when we beat them 3-1 is 2013 we outplayed them then lost against Villa in opening day :lol:.

looking forward to see Alexis start here also Ramsey in midfield beside Xhaka,

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id be very interested to see how we line up in this one. Its likely to be very close to our starting eleven for August.

I havent seen anything different in our playing approach, apart from our desire to use the space behind. Not sure if that is just me hoping or the sign of a difference.

Anyway, looking forward to this one.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Meh, couldn't care less. Let Godzilla's team pass around endlessly. Just get fit and stay fit.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'll be in Gothenburg to watch it live. Really pumped!
Arsenal Gothenburg having nuff activities going on in certain pubs.......Robbie and his ArsenalFanTv will be there....maybe you can make a covert appearance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom