• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh great...one of the mods gave me the first ****ty match thread of the season :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh great...one of the mods gave me the first ****ty match thread of the season :lol:
I'm retiring from matchday threads. It's time for you and @Oxeki to take over the reigns.
2t2ek8.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
never really understood why the Sunderland fans went mental on their doc after the preseason defeat to Celtic

pressure on Mik 🧨

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Im optimistic on this one.

Im hoping ESR will score a hatrick run to the corner flag, pull out a 6 year contract and sign it. Maddison and White can drop in on parachutes at that point, at the same time that point Edu can arrive in on a jetski on wheels with Locatelli. Na na hey hey goodbye from remember the titans will play over the speakers as Xhaka leaves the stadium. Wenger will stroll on to the pitch and be announced as the new Arsenal director.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we see some fringe players and kids, as well. Good chance for some to stake some sort of claim. Not too fussed about the final result, to be honest, whatever it is.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I am not too concerned about the results of preseason matches. It's about new signings integrating with the new team mates. First preseason game in particular, it is about blowing out the old cobwebs. 🕸️ Give everyone game time.
A chance for the management to try out a new formation if needed. As preseason goes on, hopefully the team can get some wins, for Team spirit.
Is Matt Macey first choice goalkeeper at Hibernian? Sure that he will want to impress. 🧤
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏟️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom