• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I didn’t even know we were playing today but seeing us lose is kind of humorous. Still I don’t care about pre season games.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I took a nap and when I woke up the game was over. Anyone have a comp of Henry-Francis? I heard he was being progressive on the ball.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The drama on this site over a friendly match literally 4 days into preseason is just insane. I remember some truly terrible preseason performances under Wenger in Austria. Rusty technique, legs heavy, mix and match squads, constant subs. Preseason results mean almost literally nothing. At this stage I only want to hear about who did well.
We'd lose to Hibernian in the Conference league if we were in it.

Tom Mix

The drama on this site over a friendly match literally 4 days into preseason is just insane. I remember some truly terrible preseason performances under Wenger in Austria. Rusty technique, legs heavy, mix and match squads, constant subs. Preseason results mean almost literally nothing. At this stage I only want to hear about who did well.
The bad news is that no Arsenal players did well enough to report.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

Yeah fake quote but worst thing is that it could've been true, wouldn't be out of character for Arteta to deploy rigid tactics and overthink a pre-season friendly against Hibernian, and suck all the fun out of the young players

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yep. Total Drama island here on AM.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who cares about this, it's a friendly.

Would happily lose all our preseason games, as long as we beat Brentford when the league starts.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Who cares about this, it's a friendly.

Would happily lose all our preseason games, as long as we beat Brentford when the league starts.
We're going to lose to Brentford irregardless of preseason results so no point being too down. We've got worse to come.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yep I am as negative as they come when it comes to teta but not going to read too much into a preseason match four days back into training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom