• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We should invite some teams from places with interesting names.

Arsenal vs. Curry Mallet
Arsenal vs. Beer Crocombe.

It would be elite double scarves.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

We’ll be taking part in a four-team tournament in Orlando alongside Premier League rivals Everton, Serie A champions Inter Milan, and Colombian side Millonarios.

We’ll face Inter Milan on Sunday, July 25 with Everton taking on Millonarios on the same day. The winners will play in the Florida Cup final on Wednesday, July 28, with the other two sides playing each other on the same day.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

Kane will be recovering from the Euros, Son will be at the Olympics...great chance for your boy to get his first derby win at Sp**s
Sp**s Vs Arsenal at Sp**s 61,000 seater stadium could be interesting. Imagine the Sp**s fans saying, "I don't care it's a Friendly, F@#k&@g stop the Woolwich ****"! "Dier's scored yes, FA Cup this season, the year ends in err, oh, 2". 😞 "What do you think of my New Kane 10 shirt? How come his Name is not in the Programme"?

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I like the Emirates Cup Tournament. A line up that would be quite good :- Arsenal, Juventus, LA Galaxy, Sydney FC.

Then again, may not be an option. (Covid).

A more realistic option. Arsenal, Barnet, Dartford, Wealdstone. 😄
Boreham Wood would be mortified.

Top Bottom