• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ok, worked out the 6th man, it's Joel Ideho.

Not much has changed, we're still struggling a tad and our stronger attackers have been taken off.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Should be 2-0 Borehamwood. Not sure how they didn't score.

Still not good from us so far. Lots of misplaced passes. Azeez the only one that looks on it at the moment.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Norton-Cuffy looks good after coming on but he's playing RW and it's just not comfy. Had a shot saved.

Flores has been awful since coming on. Given the ball away every time he's gotten it. Cottrell's been alright though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pen to Borehamwood.............

3-0. Completely deserved aswell. Really strong performance from a very sharp Borehamwood. Me thinks we need a couple more friendlies in our system before we start the U23 season. Think I can turn this off now!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
8 quids for a reserve game? Jesus the club are absolute bastards
Boreham Wood to blame this time tbh. I'd have gone to the game anyway but I had to teach an hour before the game so couldn't.

Didn't like how disjointed the performance was but I expect it to improve. Given the physical struggles that some of the players had, I definitely don't expect many call-ups this year. Small handful of guys that could hang but that's it. Azeez, Taylor-Hart, Cottrell and Patino looked like they belonged. Hutchinson to a lesser extent. Think with a few more games under their belt, they'll look a hell of a lot better than they did tonight, but shows how much work's gotta be done this season even with all the promise and fanfare.

Wiggins

Is Arteta is a fraud or incompetent? How the frick can he not see what is wrong with his tactics? Month after month? This level of suck actually requires effort.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom