• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So from watching the game, a few observations.

All of our build up went down the right. Nketiah down the left and Auba basically inhibits that entire left side. This is worrying seeing as I can see Arteta leaning into Auba this season. We need Saka on the left to negate this. Build up down the right, switch it to the left for Saka and Tierney to be devastating. Allows time for Pepe to get into the box.

Lacazette lacks presence in the box. We get the ball wide a lot. Someone like Abraham would profit from the service.

The right side had nice triangles. ESR fills in at right back and right wing, to allow Pepe to move infield a lot more. This is why I was against Ødegaard. No runs in behind our ability to interchange on the right. Pepe saw alot of the ball.

We need more devastation at right back. Hopefully we make a signing as a better player there really intensifies our threat down that side.

Lokonga plays between the lines ALL TIME. He finds passes and fizzes into feet. Once again. I said I found it interesting that he is being paired with Partey. Not found wanting physically either.

Xorspy

Does anybody, anyone at all know the identity of the team we are to play for the second planned friendly, replacing the Everton/millionairos game, before we face Chelsea on the 1st of August? Cheers

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If anyone watched or watches the behind the scenes training clips on Arsenal.com, does anyone know who that #58, 56 is at all? He comes in around the 2 minute mark. Cheers.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Another behind close door game?

Can't wait to watch it(may be highlights only)

Tomb Bombadil

Who is training/playing in pre-season with the first team from the academy? I saw Balogun and Azeez in some pictures + I know Okonkwo is promoted. Who else? Anybody who could get some game time this year?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom