• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

sorry i didnt get the prediction page up for our last game it was because i was working a few things out wid some people but i am back to see what your prediction is going to be against lokomotiv in our last champions league game for the first stage

my prediction is that we will win 2-1 we will be down 1-0 then kanu will score the first goal for us then cole will score the second in the 80th minute

let me know what your prediction are on the game and thanx for taking up a few minutes to post them here

A

Anonymous

arsenal win 3-0...demolish Lokomotive...Bergkamp header from the corner.Pires long ranger.and a deflected effort by Ljungberg..

SydneyGunnerFan

is the game at highbury or something because i heard that bergkamp never travels outside england for soccer only for the world cup and big tournaments for his country

Jinn

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
is the game at highbury or something because i heard that bergkamp never travels outside england for soccer only for the world cup and big tournaments for his country

Yes, Bergkamp never flies by aeroplane.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:

Not fair to say he only travels for big tournaments for his country. The main reason he retired from international football is because he knew he wouldn't be able to go to Japan.

For those that don't know, his phobia dates back to USA '94 when the plane the Dutch team was on nearly crashed. If I remember rightly there was also a crash at the same time when some young Dutch African players were killed in a plane crash. When he signed for us there was actually a clause that both sides agreed to that he wouldn't fly.

As far as the game goes, I'm very confident. If we can get an early goal, we'll open the floodgates, but I reckin we'll score either side of half time, and a late one in the last 10 after they pull one back. 3-1.

Adam

Established Member
We will create alot of chances early on and if we don't score then it will be a tight game. A 1-0 perhaps.

SydneyGunnerFan

ExiledInNewcastle said:
SydneyGunnerFan said:

Not fair to say he only travels for big tournaments for his country. The main reason he retired from international football is because he knew he wouldn't be able to go to Japan.

For those that don't know, his phobia dates back to USA '94 when the plane the Dutch team was on nearly crashed. If I remember rightly there was also a crash at the same time when some young Dutch African players were killed in a plane crash. When he signed for us there was actually a clause that both sides agreed to that he wouldn't fly.

yeah i didnt know about that was why he doesnt fly im sorry guys but he should play a good game anyway this wednesday in the champions league

thierrys_girl

Established Member
my prediction

arsenal 2- 0 loko

thierry ( if fit) and freddie to score

i expect loko to get a penalty but Lehmann will save it

nnn

0-0, Loko to put 10 the ball, Arsenal can't find penetration on tight pitch.

I'll probably be pissed off al the way home as usual.

Its 50/50 to be fair.

Top Bottom