• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

RuZone

Adam said:
This game is about our midfield, how we press Loko and don't let Loskov etc create moves. Let their defence have the possesion and force mistakes.

in this case Loko will use long pass from Ignashevitch and Evseev to Buznikin and Ashvetia.
Arsenal's fullback def's Cole and Lauren will often run to support Arsenal's atack. From their zones our forwards will start their score-run. Or they'll cross the ball to Los'kov and Khokhlov - Loko has a lot of oppotunities to avoid Arsenal's pressing.

=====
Slavonic teams from group "B" will go through to 1/8's

8)

Adam

Established Member
Toure and Cole have recovery pace to cope with that. And they are covered by Lions in Sol Campbell and Keown. Your players will have to win the aerial battle if crosses are played in. So we are better at coping at that. It's the on the floor Loskov passing moves to be weary of. Set pieces, and long distance shots too. And no deflections please!

A

Anonymous

on a given day Arsenal should win this easy

However this is the CL , and we see the true Arsenal- chokers!!

I have no faith in them. We need a another world class striker

we have we got kanu, bergy , & wiltord. Wow, the world is shaking in their boots

1-0 to moscow

Adam

Established Member
henry_14 said:

we have we got kanu, bergy , & wiltord. Wow, the world is shaking in their boots

1-0 to moscow

Do remember to show your face post match? As you didn't against Inter. Like Man Utd fans, you show up when it suits you.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
henry_14 said:

1-0 to moscow

I've said it before mate .. get some prozac. You are too down my man. We will win this and I expect you to be on here later celebrating with the rest of us.

Ded

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
Loko must win today
You can mourn over Arsenal in this forum

:D :D :D :lol:

Andrew

Lets see everyone in here, the Russians and even one of our own (supposedly) eat their words!

henry_14 either doesn't support Arsenal or is the most pessimistic supporter of any team on the face of this planet.

jc8gooner

I reckon that we will win 2-0, with Ljungberg and Pires scoring. However this will not be absolutely necessary cos I believe that Inter will claim only a draw in Kiev.

If you look on Page 7 of this thread, I posted this on Tuesday night, I only just realised, but I was absolutely right! What is my prize, aoart from an enormous sense of pride, wonder and astonishment? :wink:

jc8gooner

So stim, I think I must be credited as joint winner of the prediction thread! I look forward to defending my title on Sunday! :lol:

quattro

RuZone said:

But Arsenal won't win. :mrgreen:

Ded said:
Loko must win today
You can mourn over Arsenal in this forum

RuZone and Ded=

owned.jpg

sorry... but i couldnt resist :wink:

Superdudes

spivakov said:
2-0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

it certainly is.. 2-0.. evebthough loko goes in.. loko still sucks.. not good.. zero.. zilch..
the useless soviets.. aren't i right..
P.S i'm getting bored of this useless soviets.. can we get any team that at least knows how to play soccer..

MadUKV

Superdudes said:
the useless soviets.. aren't i right..
No, you're not. See what I've told you in another thread.
Superdudes said:
P.S i'm getting bored of this useless soviets.. can we get any team that at least knows how to play soccer..
I do know how to play football. I can teach you the rules.
Amateure teams in my town also know how to play. Don't be over-confident, fella, though it's easy for you - you're so far away from the team you support...bear no responsibility for you words, er?

Top Bottom