• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

Superdudes

MadUKV said:
Superdudes said:
Don't be over-confident, fella, though it's easy for you - you're so far away from the team you support...bear no responsibility for you words, er?
of course its easy for us.. arsenal don't need to sweat out to get a win.. they just show up at highbury.. and 2-0.. yawnzzz.. the matter of fact is the scoreline yeah.. anyway.. does that mean distance pose a problem to whichever club a fan support.. i don't think so.. i'm responsible for my words.. why should i not.. :? and why are you changing the subject.. haha..

MadUKV

Goonergurjit: No need at all to be a mocking winner as well. Nothing personal.
Superdudes: Distance is no problem while one's support is restricted to chatting through the internet. But when you have to meet fans face-to-face, it's more intensive. For instance: the champion of your country stumbled over a tiny club from Macedonia while qualifying. Next day you have to go to work :eek:ops: Most of your counterparts're opponent fans... You share the pain of the team almost in literal sense. :D

Adam

Established Member
One problem there Gurjit - pride is abundant, while honesty and humility are hard to find in a passionate game like football.

Ded

Andrew said:
Lets see everyone in here, the Russians and even one of our own (supposedly) eat their words!

henry_14 either doesn't support Arsenal or is the most pessimistic supporter of any team on the face of this planet.

Yeah, here we are!
I don't even think about getting my words back!

I wish you success in this LC!
8)

Ded

jc8gooner said:
f*n idiots! Typical manure fans it sounds like. Know nothing about football.

Superdudes said:
spivakov said:
2-0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

it certainly is.. 2-0.. evebthough loko goes in.. loko still sucks.. not good.. zero.. zilch..
the useless soviets.. aren't i right..
P.S i'm getting bored of this useless soviets.. can we get any team that at least knows how to play soccer..

Listen guys, are u normal?

Ded

Goonergurjit said:
I thought these Russians would shut up after being defeated so easily.

Nope! :)
You'll be listen us SO long time!!!
Why are u hating us? our teams going to 1/8 final of LC!

I repeat u again: "I wish your team luck"!!!

Adam

Established Member
Loko deserved to go through but were terrible against us. I wish them luck when they face their next opponents, and i think they have a chance. They will have to improce their away performances though. In a knockout stage - it's a need.

MadUKV

Adam: yup, away games is a sore pain. Again that long winter sleep with no matches... then we have to wake up in spring to play CL. Wouldn't like to speak platitude, but it's about geography with nothing to do - but work.

Adam

Established Member
You'll be fresh and prepared. At home you can draw/win against a top class team - away you might capitulate. The small highbury pitch didn't help your passing game yesterday, but two shots on target away from home in the CL is not good enough. You'll need something different for the away games - perhaps a counter attacking style rather than your possesion based slow progressive movement. At home this is good because the home teams see more of the ball, but when you are away you will have to accept that you may not have the ball as much and your tactics will suffer as a result. Let's see what you might do.

Ded

Adam said:
Loko deserved to go through but were terrible against us. I wish them luck when they face their next opponents, and i think they have a chance. They will have to improce their away performances though. In a knockout stage - it's a need.

I'm agree with u. But unfortunately we have not many chances, to win in next stage. Real M, Man U, Chelsea, Milan, Juventus are too serios teams. And they will be on their peake of form, and our team on the contrary will be untrain. It's a pity.
But we keep on FIGHT!!! :twisted:

RuZone

2 Superdudes

loko still sucks.. not good.. zero.. zilch..
the useless soviets.. aren't i right..
P.S i'm getting bored of this useless soviets.. can we get any team that at least knows how to play soccer..

useless soviets - It's your paranoia. Please, start your treatment immediately. God bless your parents -)

RuZone

Adam said:

I guess it's not easy to restrain yourself from generosity after "onegate play"... anyway I wish you luck in CL and in EnPrLeague.

To ALL
I hope there will be no more chance for you to fatten up your snobbery. Meet you in semi-final :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom