• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Celta Vigo vs Arsenal | 24/02/04

Andrew

For a 5-0 win we are 100-1. What great odds that is. Not getting too optomistic, but it's not impossible that we can win with that scoreline IMO.

jc8gooner

2-0 to Arsenal, Bobby and Freddie getting the goals, both laid on by none other than Thierry Henry, as against Lokomotiv.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
We all seem to be very optimistic today LOL. Must be the new stadium.

I hope we are not all dissapointed after all this is Spain, our bogey country, then agin we now have 3 Spanish players (Ralph, Cesc and Reyes) so if you can't join em' ... beat em' with their own.

Good luck to all and I know it's going to be a great match. Pity I have to watch it at home on my tod. I will be on here at HT though on the chatroom.

Pray that we are allowed to shine in the way that we know we are capable of. If so we wil be heroes tommorow.

Adam

Established Member
Lewd - Have you programmed Sol into your Tiger Woods PGA tour game :?:

That's the only way he'd drive 45 yards!

I am hoping for a Wengerball statement in Spain. "This is how we play football"

An away goal with a win or a draw wouldn't be bad too.

D.Dappa

An away goal with a win or a draw wouldn't be bad too.[/quote]

a draw would be a bad result, Celta are very poor at home, have only won 9 points at home from a possible 36!!!!!, wheras they travel better, they beat Milan 2-1 at the San Siro...............Arsenal need to win 2nite, 1-0.

D.Dappa

An away goal with a win or a draw wouldn't be bad too.[/quote]

a draw would be a bad result, Celta are very poor at home, have only won 9 points at home from a possible 36!!!!!, wheras they travel better, they beat Milan 2-1 at the San Siro...............Arsenal need to win 2nite, 1-0.

Top Bottom