• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 06/03/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

another win to our name against charlton last weekend and now we are 9 points ahead in the league thats good to hear aswell. BUt our next battle with have is against the promotion side portsmouth. Should be a good game

so everyone what is your prediction on this vital game??

well mine is 3-1 to arsenal with pires edu and bergkamp scoring the goals

so come on everyone come here and post your predictions thanks alot talk to you all soon

caio caio

Aussie

Established Member
It will be tough for sure as F.A cup is everthing to them and they will give it everthing they have got. With Henry likely to be rested it will be tough. 2-1 to the gunners. Portsmouth will score first however Viera and Reyes to score for the gunners.

kNiteMare

Henry will be rested but we still have robbie, freddie and berggie (doesnt sound right...)

1-4 to Arsenal. Complete domination over the match and the goal scored by portsmouth is during the last 10 minutes as a consolidation.
:D

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
3-0 to the Arsenal.....the more people think Portsmouth are going to challenge, the more i believe they will choke under the pressure of such a large game. Goal scorers:

Ljungberg, Pires and Campbell off a corner.

Bergkamp a key player in the build up of each goal.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
2-1. reyes and campbell. thats right, sol.

I think I'll go along with that. Sol and Reyes. Henry to be rested.

Be hard on that left side for us wihout Henry's pace to bamboozle their defense, Reyes will get one from the right, Sol in front of goal.

Some strange tap-in or penalty for them.

Legend#1

Established Member
Team news from Sky Sports news is that Henry very likely on the bench and Aliadiere most probably starting

2-1 Arsenal

Anders Limpar

I would love if Freddie could hit his run of goals again...

...so I go for 4-0 to the mighty Arsenal

Freddie (Bergkamp) 14th min
Pires (Bergkamp, Freddie) 44th min
Freddie (Ali, Bergkamp) 53rd min
Ali (Reyes, Pires) 87th min

Gunnsie

From my text alert : Pires + Bergkamp to be rested, Henry to start. Aliadiere recoverd from knee problem, but has now picked up a thigh injury!

Aliadiere seems to be v unlucky right now

I recon we will play Reyes + Henry up front, with gilberto on right and ljungberg on left?

Or, which is less likely, because Wenger wants Reyes as a forward, reyes to go left wing and have kanu + henry up front.

Top Bottom