• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 01/02/04

jc8gooner

3-1 to Arsenal. Henry, Pires and Toure with the goals, one of them set up by Reyes. Anelka (surprise, surprise) will get a late consolation for citeh.

The Mini

I think that we're going to see a performace worth remembering, fans day and hopefully Reyes' debut! I think It'll come to something like 4 or 5-0 with Henry scoring twice, Freddie, Pires with a beaut and Reyes (If he plays)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I want to change my prediction. I reckon the players are going to be so lifted by the signing that it's going to be an absolute slaughter. 8-1.

leongsh

Hmmm.. 4-1 to the Arsenal :)

I think that scoreline is beginning to become repeatitive for this Arsenal team, just like the 1-0 scoreline for George Graham's Arsenal team in the late 1980s / early 1990s.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Anelka can't be a bad player if everyone thinks that he's going to score against us.

I'm going for a 3-1 win. Henry will be raring to go after his break.

Laxness

leongsh, i agree with you. i think "1-0 to the arsenal" needs to be dispensed with. "4-1 to the arsenal" just makes more sense...and it's true.

and hello, bonjour, i hope i have a good time at this forum. :mrgreen:

i don't want to predict, i just want to say to Arsène: PLEASE play Reyes, i've been waiting forever. well, these last few days seem like forever.

jc8gooner

And the one and only winner is, none other than, SydneyGunnerFan. Everyone else seemed a bit too optimistic, inc me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom