• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 18/01/04

jc8gooner

Here we go then. Due to the unfortunate absence of SydneyGunnerFan (on holiday, lucky bastard!), who usually does this prediction thread, I am going to do it this week.

Villa are not playing too badly at the moment and were unlucky to lose last week at Liverpool, considering the nature of the goal. However, they will be no more than mid table at the end of the season and these are the sort of games that we need to win, even more so now that Man Utd lost today at Wolves :D. Everyone will remember the way that we conceded a late goal at Villa Park last season when Kolo sliced it into his own net, but it's now time for revenge.

We are in pretty good form at the moment and beat 'Boro comfortably last week. This won't be easy, but I feel we will want to win and go top of the league for the next two weeks, in which there are no Premiership games until the Arsenal-Man City game on Feb 1st.

I am going to go for a 3-0 win to Arsenal with Kanu, Ljungberg and Gilberto getting the goals.

So everyone, get predicting, and look out for the announcement of the winner(s) in this thread after the game!

wiltord11

2-1 to arsenal pires and gilberto with angle scoring a late goal and aston villa putting us under pressure near the end but we hold on to the 3 points

Double_H

Established Member
i played ChampionShip Manger 2003/3004
of course im playin with arsenal of course .....and TODAY i played aginst Vila in Villa Park ...i won 1-0 henrry scorin ,Freddie scored but the Ref said its an offside

so 1-0 Henrry :angel

D.Dappa

Villa are not playing bad at all at the moment, and i can see them coming at us, which will be good for our away game plan, if they play 4-4-2, which at home i think they will, then i would go for a 4-1 to Arsenal scoreline.............................this does look a tricky test, a potential banana skin of a game, but I feel Arsenal will simply brush Villa aside and go two points clear...........time will tell, im good with predictions, but sometimes football is a very wierd game............i get that feelin we will be 2 up before 30 mins, and cruise most of the rest of it.

Holla

Andrew

3-0. Kanu (close range set-up by Henry after 21 minutes), Alpay (own goal after 35 minutes) and Henry (free kick after 66 minutes). Cygan has a goal dissallowed for pushing (50th minute), Angel has a goal ruled out for off-side (30th minute) and Lehmann saves a penalty from Barry (after 5 minutes). McCann gets sent off after a two footed tackle on Vieira (15th minute) and Barry gets sent off rather harshly for a second yellow card in the 80th minute.

Top Bottom