• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 18/01/04

lodi

Andrew said:
3-0. Kanu (close range set-up by Henry after 21 minutes), Alpay (own goal after 35 minutes) and Henry (free kick after 66 minutes). Cygan has a goal dissallowed for pushing (50th minute), Angel has a goal ruled out for off-side (30th minute) and Lehmann saves a penalty from Barry (after 5 minutes). McCann gets sent off after a two footed tackle on Vieira (15th minute) and Barry gets sent off rather harshly for a second yellow card in the 80th minute.

Wow! if you have right on all of your predictions i`m gonna eat my own ass :D

tbbosa

Andrew said:
3-0. Kanu (close range set-up by Henry after 21 minutes), Alpay (own goal after 35 minutes) and Henry (free kick after 66 minutes). Cygan has a goal dissallowed for pushing (50th minute), Angel has a goal ruled out for off-side (30th minute) and Lehmann saves a penalty from Barry (after 5 minutes). McCann gets sent off after a two footed tackle on Vieira (15th minute) and Barry gets sent off rather harshly for a second yellow card in the 80th minute.

U crazy!!

johe

Andrew said:

I thought Alpay quit Villa after the England-Turkey thing?

Andrew

johe said:
Andrew said:

I thought Alpay quit Villa after the England-Turkey thing?

Oh yeah, he came up in gooner's report so maybe that's why I mentioned him... notice how easily I switch the blame. ;)

So make that an Melberg own goal instead.

Funny because I just read a match preview for the Carling cup (http://icteesside.icnetwork.co.uk/boro/ ... _page.html) and they said Tavlaridis is likely to play... but he is on loan to Lille. :lol:

flotz

anyone knows where i can watch the game on the internet i remember against boro some guy posted a link to a broadcast so if anyone can help me

Andrew

Let me change my prediction again... :lol:

McCann isn't playing so he won't get sent off. So only one Aston Villa player will get sent off then. ;)

johe

Andrew said:

McCann isn't playing so he won't get sent off. So only one Aston Villa player will get sent off then. ;)
:lol:

Make that a Sorensen sending off, for bringing down Ljungberg inside the box :D

Andrew

johe said:
Andrew said:

:lol:

Make that a Sorensen sending off, for bringing down Ljungberg inside the box :D

Can't be possible with my prediction. ;)

OK, Sorensen sent off for handling the ball outside the area, just like that idiot (Walker I think) did about a month ago... That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in football. :lol:

jc8gooner

And the winners are:

AlexOne234
lodi
A.Hussain
Gooner83

Also, Mark and n henry guessed right, but kinda cheated by choosing two possible scores, 2-0 and 2-1! Anyway, well done, and please return next time to make another prediction.

flotz

hehe i had a bad feeling suddenly after i saw the line up so i changed it....so lets say i was 50% right!

A

Anonymous

Balanced,hey i've learnt a new meaning for the word balanced.

Top Bottom