• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

bencey

tough game at the reebok this saturday, against an inform bolton side with tricky players like Djorkaeff and Okocha which we will have to watch out for. So predictions for this? with revenge surely having to be in our minds for last season!

beaney

2-1 to the Arse.

thats if we can get an early goal.
they will play to defend and put everyone behind the ball to frustrate us, and the longer it stays nil nil the better for them.

early henry goal with freddie putting us 2-nil up on 70 mins.
they snatch a late consilation thru Okocha.

flotz

we'll get an early goal and win easily 3-0!
i think the players will be extra motivated after loosing the title at bolton last year..

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I don't think we will get the same nonsense as last season, they were trying to save their asses from relegation and we took off Hnery too early, .. that is all that happened.

I say this will be a close game until we score our second and send em home with nothing

2-0 to the Gooners.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I'll go 3-1; IF we perform.

If we replicate the Blackburn/Leicester performances we'll be lucky to get a draw.

XxGoonaStuxX

I saw 3-1. Henry, Pires and Ljungberg and one for Djorkaeff or Okocha.
If we can attack well and get an eary goal Bolton will sink under the pressure.

Ridge

XxGoonaStuxX said:
Henry needs some more goals now seeing he now has 10 and Shearer has 15 atm :(
he just needs 8 goals to get his premier league 100 goal, if i'm not mistaken.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
This a very hard game. Bolton have already beaten Chelsea and Liverpool away from home this season. I think it'll be a draw.

siddharth

The defence is looking rrly good with that pathetic lauren out.
v hv conceded just 2 goals in 6 games n that's gr8.

Talking abt Bolton-Arsenal,
4 me it's 1-0 or 2-0 to arsenal.

I wud love if v were 2 score from setpieces it's been a long time since v scored from setplay.

cheers :)

XxGoonaStuxX

I really think we will win. if our big players can be "bothered" for it.
Pires, Ljungberg, Vieira, Henry and whoever partners him upfront whether it be Bergkamp or Wiltord.
Im not worried about our defence because they have shown over the past cople of games that they are more than capable of keeping a clean sheet.
If our attackig payers can setup creativeley for the strikers and if we get an early goal we will win.

Mark

Established Member
i'm hoping that the bolton players will be more tired since they played in the carling cup game and had to play extra time, while most of our first team was rested so we should be more fresh. i think 2-0 or 2-1 or something. Henry and Pires with the goals.

slapz

2-0 to Arsenal.

I would have said 2-1 but i know how nervous we'd become at that scoreline so 2-0 it is

Latest posts

Top Bottom