• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

Adam

Established Member
Externally, it is dependent on Everton's injuries. Gravesen missing for them will be a great relief for us. He dominated Gilberto at the same fixture last year. Vieira if he plays like he has recently should help the midfield to do well.

Mark

Established Member
rest henry for the cup games but not the premiership games, hopefully we can get a comfortable lead and take henry and bergkamp off early, but to get goals we will need henry, him and pires are working well together in providing us with the goals lately.

reggiepaul

Adam said:
Externally, it is dependent on Everton's injuries. Gravesen missing for them will be a great relief for us. He dominated Gilberto at the same fixture last year. Vieira if he plays like he has recently should help the midfield to do well.

We've improved our game now. Lot's of complacency in the squad last season. Like we were untouchable. It is a massive revenge game for sure and it's a shame we couldn't grab it at Bolton but we did get our own back against Southampton so that leaves Everton and Blackburn to beat.

I'm going Sol.

Lukazan

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Arsenal 2 - Henry(pen) -25, Pires-52

Everton 1 - Jeffers -80

Oh god I hope not.

I dunno what is worse, the fact that we get a goal by a penalty so we have have to ready in the papers the next day about Pires/Henry/Ljungberg or whoever "diving". :roll:

Or the fact that Jeffers will score against us... embarassing to say the very least.

Mark

Established Member
jeffers won't play and even if he did it would probably be an advantage to us anyway, he can't score for sh*t.

A

Anonymous

i am still not convinced Arsenal can go unbeaten. Everton are a tough tackling team

really depends on who is on the defence. If keown or cygan are playing, then a loss, because they are shaky at best and old and slow.

if kolo & campbell then we can sneak a win

i say 1-1 Ljungberg, :D

the 4-1 score against leeds was a mirage, and everton are a better team

we need another scoring option to kill off the games. Wiltord and Bergkamp are injured. Ali is ILL and all we have is KANU. Wow, what a scorer.

cheers

thegame24

Established Member
mirage? what the hell are you on?

i think this will be a suprisingly easy win for us even though this tends to be a tough fixture i see arsenal winning 3 or 4 nil.

Henry Kanu

Pires Edu Vieira Ljungberg

Cole Campbell Keown Kolo

Lehmann.

PS. i wonder how long it will take till some dumb arsenal fans (ahem henry 14) to start calling lehmann, Lame-en. :wink:

A

Anonymous

do you want me to get started on Lehmann?

what a **** !. Someone tell him, why Kahn is Germany's #1 :mrgreen:

Mark

Established Member
everton have quite a few players missing, gravesen, rooney and fergusson are doubts, we are missing bergkamp, i didn't realise this until i saw the preview on the skysports website. hope aliadiere is better now and makes an appearance.

lewdikris

Established Member
Man o man.

Anyways. Expect Cygan to return with Ali in up front.

Lehmann

Toure Sol Cygan Ash

Freddie Silva Pat Bobby

Ali Titi

Henry 14, are you ever, actually happy mate? And have you ever thought Arsenal might win a game?

We need answers. :mrgreen:

patrick42uk

Established Member
i think kanu will start. there has been a fight to keep him with us this long before going to the nations cup, whats the point if all he will do is sit on the bench especially with wiltord and bergkamp out. I'm sure wenger wont risk fifa's wrath for a player he plans to keep hold of to play on the bench!

Rupert

1-3
Henry
Pires
Ljungberg

and Jeffers for everton

and rooney will be sent off for being a useless, spoilt brat

reggiepaul

Yup Ali is back after Bergs and Sil are injured. Think Kanu's on the plane now.

Should be a great game. A full game of Henry and Ali up front no doubt, Bentley on the bench? Papa?

reggiepaul

from arsenal.com :

Arsène Wenger had good and bad news about his strikers as he prepared for the trip to Everton on Wednesday.

The downside is that Dennis Bergkamp has joined Sylvain Wiltord on the injury list, though neither are expected to be out for too long.

The upside is Jeremie Aliadiere has been named in the squad after recovering from the sickness that prevented him starting at Leeds in the FA Cup third round on Sunday.

"We won't have Dennis Bergkamp because of his calf or Sylvain Wiltord (ankle) but Jeremie will travel and so will Pascal Cygan," said Wenger at Tuesday afternoon's press conference.

"I thought Dennis would play but he had a test and aggravated it again. I think he'll be out for 10 days while Wiltord is at least 10 days away. But I feel they are short-term injuries and I hope they will be back quickly."

JazzG

Established Member
This is the team I'd like to see.

Lehmann

Lauren Sol Toure Ash

Freddie Parlour Paddy Bob

Kanu Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom