Prediction - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by SydneyGunnerFan, Sep 3, 2004.

1. SydneyGunnerFan

SydneyGunnerFan New Member

hey everyone

sorry i missed the last 3 games with this but i havent really been on the net studying for exams and all that but now i am back

And this is going to be one of the hard game for us boys but i think we will get away with another win. We are still underfeated and havent looked like losing yet. We have had one close game and that was against middlesborough but we got up

so ill start it off with arsenal getting up 2-0 with fabregas and reyes scoring the goals for us

so everyone else what do you think ay?? The game is in 8 days so you all have a while to think about it

2. Gunner4life09

Gunner4life09 New Member

i think it'll be another win, it won't be tremandously hard one but not a push over either. a 3-0 win.

3. kanuuu

kanuuu New Member

1-1 Henry.

4. Arnie

Arnie New Member

This is what we have come to, 3-0 is not considered too bad against arsenal.

Well after i saw them against portsmouth where they conceded 4, i would say

Fulham 1-4 Arsenal
    Andy Cole
    Henry
    Pires
    Reyes
    Bergkamp

5. Spike

Spike New Member Trusted

5-0

We've averaged 4 goals in the last four games, now with a stronger center, we can do better and up our standards. ;)

6. Split

Split New Member Trusted

The big question for me about this game, is who will Vieira replace? He's fit now (provided he doesn't get an injury whilst with France) therefore I expect Wenger will put him in the team. But with Fabregas playing so well, will he replace gilberto instead? - I think AW will drop Cesc to 'protect' the kid.

Sol should be back too, so he'll replace cygan.

Our team should be full strength (fingers crossed)

so I expect another comfortable win.

3-1

7. Jazzeron

Jazzeron New Member

Fulham are a good side. we'll win 2-0, after some trouble,but nothing to be considerably worried about.

8. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

0-2
    Henry & Pires

9. GlasgowGooner

GlasgowGooner New Member

I really have my doubts about this game, it feels way to similiar to the build up to Everton away a couple of years ago.
    Ill take any win.

10. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I've got the feeling that this may be the end of it, but nonetheless I still think we'll be able to win as Fulham, defensively, are completely rubbish.

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal

Andrew Cole
    Thierry Henry
    Jose Antonio Reyes
    Robert Pires

11. efurze

efurze New Member

I think another 4+ goal total is unlikely, as we tend to be down after internationals. Plus Cesc will probably not be playing which will decrease the creative potential in the final third.

12. Sigun

Sigun New Member

i reckon there will be a backlash after there 4-3 loss, and it will be a difficult game.

2-1

Reyes 2x

13. Legend#1

Legend#1 New Member Trusted

Fulham 1-3 Arsenal

Ful: Radzinski

Ars: Reyes, Henry, Pires

14. DaViEsW

DaViEsW New Member

With Sol and Paddy back, 0-3 I reckon.

15. Ridge

Ridge New Member

henry will be on the bench. 3-0

reyes, bergy and a vieira header.

16. Arnie

Arnie New Member

Does it matter?? He was andrew then andy then andrew again. But during his peak at utd he was known as andy, so i'll stick with that!!
    No wonder hoddle didn't pick him, he's such a baby!!

17. tbbosa

tbbosa New Member

A clean sheet is very important for me. 2 - 0 to the Arsenal. Pires and Henry.

18. Arnie

Arnie New Member

but i don't think clean sheets are important to arsenal. Losers with crappy football like chelsea love to talk bout clean sheets. But i don't think arsenal have ever come out talking about how happy they were with a clean sheet!!

19. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

It's gonna be 3-0 with Reyes scoring a hattrick mark my words :lol:

20. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Clean sheets are very important.. it gives us confidence with the impression that our back four are reliable and it makes opposing teams think they have to try extra harder to score.We dont want teams playing against us expecting to score.we need them to think "fack this is impossible"